Chapter 130 - Sister and Brother in law

The next day came with a beautiful blue sky and a hot day. The family decided to have lunch outside under the shadows of the trees with Luke's students as well.

Right now, the kids were all gathered around talking and playing; Leia decided to went outside and have a rest, her 6 months pregnant belly getting big by the day which was a good sign, Han decided to be spend time with her too, lately he didn't want to leave her much.

************************

Ines was with her sister in law Gracy, on a bench, under the shadows, holding her daughter Alli closer to her chest, rubbing her back, helping her to burp since Ines just breastfeed her, while Gracy was holding a now sleepy Padmé, that started to fall asleep on her aunt's arms. The girls decided to sit down, while their husbands were walking, with Ben walking in front of them, playing with R2, being watched closely by his father and uncle.

"How are you and Dan?" Ines asked her

Gracy smile to her niece in her arms.

"Still dealing with all of this. With all the information and now being here, something we never thought it could happen. So it is a little over whelming but we get used to it."

"I bet Dan felt like a failure when you had to be in that remote planet living a life he never wanted to give to you." Ines told. She knew her older brother promised to himself that he would give the life that Gracy deserved. Being from a much more humble family, he wanted to treat her like the wonderful woman she was.

"You know he did. But I didn't mind. I was with him and with our baby at the time. Your family always treated me with respect and accepted me with open arms."

"Of course we would. My parents never care about social status. If Dan was happy that was all that matter. Do you think Luke was rich and famous when we met? No. Of course we didn't know who his real family was, but until back then, 6 years ago, he was a moister farm boy from Tatooine. I fell in love with him right there, even if we only started dating 3 years later when he was already the Hero of Rebellion and everyone knew his name, but I didn't care about that. My heart belonged to him the moment I saw him."

Gracy looked at the babies in their arms and smiled, remembering the last conversation they had, the day before of the destruction of their planet.

"Remember our last conversation?"

Ines looked at her and nod

"Yes I do."

"You were afraid that you couldn't be good in the intimacy department, or that you couldn't give him children. How wrong were you. Look at you. Your kids are so beautiful."

Ines smiled and looked at Alli who burped.

"Excuse you my sweet baby." she said kissing her forehead and looked back to Gracy. "I know. I never thought I could be a mother. I also thought I didn't have that maternity instinct like you had when you were pregnant and after Ken was born. Seeing you with your baby, made me wonder if I ever would know what was feel like to have a baby, and if I would be a good mother."

"And?"

"That all change when I fell in love with Luke. I wanted him to be the father of my children. And I love my children and I liked being pregnant. Caring a part of Luke inside me was the best feeling ever. Of course when I got pregnant with Ben was not the best time."

"Why?"

"It was during the Battle of Endor and the destruction of the second Death Star. Ben was conceived the first time I slept with Luke." she giggled when Gracy looked at her.