Chapter 5 - Escaping the Death Star

They all left the garbage mashers and they remove their disguise outfits. Luke was happy to remove that Stormtrooper suit. He put his belt and adjust his boots and gave a glimpse to his left and saw Ines pulling her disguise blouse, that made her shirt rise a bit showing her flat belly and belly button. He stare at her for while and realize how her outfit really reveal her slim body and he couldn't help to admire her.

"Admiring the view" Han came behind him and whispered towards him making Luke looked away as Ines pulled her blouse down and release her long brown hair, she tie into a ponytail. Her amber eyes locked at Luke's blue eyes and they smile at each other.

Han passed by them and looked at Leia:

"If we avoid any more female advice, we oughta be able to get out of here"

"Hey" Ines looked at him "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Exactly that. You almost get ourselves killed" he told handle Luke's his gun.

Ines rolled her eyes.

"Let's get moving" Luke said to him

The garbage masher started to beep and that scared Chewie who just ran far away from it.

"Where are you going?" Has asked and turn around he shot at it.

"Wait! They'll hear" Leia yelled at him

"You really are a dumbass sometimes you know that?" Ines looked at him.

Han looked at her and then walked towards Chewie

"Come here you big coward" he told him. But the Wookiee refuse it. "Chewie come here"

Chewie shook his head

"I think we found the smart one of the two" Ines said shaking her head.

Leia looked at him

"Listen. I don't know who you are or where you came from but from now on, you do as I tell you, Okay?"

 I don't know who you are or where you came from but from now on, you do as I tell you, Okay?"

Ines had to hold her laugh

"Good luck with that my friend"

Leia looked at her as they started walk down the corridor. Han couldn't believe what he heard.

"Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me"

"I wonder you're still alive" Leia replied to him making this time Ines laugh

"You are enjoying this aren't you?"

Ines look at Han

"Well I think you deserve that, so yes I am"

Han could believe these two young girls would talk like that towards him.

"Will somebody get this big walking carpet our of my way" Leia pointing at Chewie and walk off.