Chapter 116 - Exploring

Luke woke up all of the sudden. It was still dark for a while. Sitting slowly on his bed, he looked at his left towards Ines, who was still sleeping. They made love last night and he smiled about it cause he missed that. Since her belly started to get a lot bigger and because she was caring two babies, instead of one, they avoid having sex way earlier than when she was caring Ben. But deep inside he missed it and last night he gave it up mainly because she was the one who wanted it. In the end he was glad he did. They decided to put their night clothes one after it since they were not in their apartment.

In that moment, he stood up from his bed and went to Ben's bedroom. That night he was sleeping alone since Iris was sleeping in Luna's home. The girls became best friends.

Once he entered in the room, where R2 was scanning the room, and he walked towards the crib of his son and watched him awake, whimpering.

"Hey baby what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" he asked and picking him up, the baby wrapped his arms around his father's neck, always holding his X-Wing.

He was worried. It was a bad dream or someone was here and scared him?

Don't worry Luke. We are always watching over him. he heard Ben's voice and smile

"Thank you Ben"

Luke rest his hand on his son forehead and sighed in relieve that Ben was not hot, meaning he was not sick. Probably was only a nightmare. Rocking in his arms and rubbing his back, the baby didn't want to let him go.

"It is okay baby. Was only a bad dream." he said making the baby look at him. Luke smiled and kissed his cheeks. "Come on, let's sleep between mama and dada for the rest of the night. Okay?"

Ben nod sucking his pacifier and Luke took him to his and Ines bedroom. When he entered in the room, Ines was already awake, wondering where her husband was.

"What happened? I woke up and reached your side of the bed and find it empty." when she saw Luke with her baby. "What's wrong sweetie?"

Luke got under the covers and lay Ben between him and Ines. Right away the Ben hold on to his toy and relax for being between his parents.

"I woke up and I heard a whimp. When I went to his bedroom he was awake. I think it was only a bad dream"

"Aww poor thing." she said and kissed his forehead. "Did you have a bad dream?"

Ben looked at his mother and nod, making Ines smiled and wrapped her left arm around him and Luke.

"How are you?" he asked her

"I'm fine babe. Actually I feel wonderful." she smiled running her fingers through his hair.

"Glad to know. I was scared that you got to tired because of last night"

"I loved it. You are amazing and such a wonderful husband. I love you"

"I love you too." he said and looking at his son he smiled when he noticed his eyes were started to close and soon he was asleep.

"Maybe we should do the same, cause it is early." he said

"I agree." she smiled and feeling his arms around her, they sleep for the rest of the night.

*************************

That day during the afternoon:

Luke was with some of his students in one of the boats, while the others were in another boat. They were heading to the other side of the lake. Once they reached the shore, they tied the boats and getting out of it, they stood up in front of Luke.

All of them looked at Luke.

"I want you all to be careful and pay attention to everything around you. Understood?" he told them

"Master Luke, are you suspicious of something?" Kino asked him

Luke looked at them and decided to tell them to whom that house belonged

"That house is abandoned for years. It belonged to Emperor Palpatine, before he became Emperor"

The students gasped and looked at each others.

"You think the dark side is relate to the house?" Eqol asked him

"I don't know. But it is a good started for you to trust the force and use your instincts." he told them. "Followed me"

They all started to followed Luke and started walking up the hill in the middle of the woods that head to the Mansion above. Stopping once in a while, they finally reached a bottom of a stone stairs that lead to the entrance of the mansion.

Looking at his students, Luke grabbed his lightsaber

"Be careful and I don't want anyone wonder around alone."

"Alright Master Luke." Idda said and followed his lead, everyone grabbed their lightsabers too as they started to climb the stairs. Once they reached the big wooden doors, Luke opened and they all gasped when they entered inside the big entrance. In front of them was big staircases that lead to the first and second floors. On the left there was a big kitchen, while on the right there was a door that lead to the an enormous living room.

"Eyes open." Luke to them. "Yana, you take Kino, Davi, Luna, Alena and Ieneh and go the kitchen while the rest of us going to the living room"

Nodding, Yana looked at her friends

"Follow me"

With their lightsabers on their hand they went to the right, while Luke and the rest went to the left.

Once they entered inside the living room, they all gasped

"Look at this room?" Qoli said

In fact his student was right. The room was as big as the entrance of the Jedi Temple. On the left there was a huge fireplace with big red couches in front of it.

"Who abandoned this amazing mansion?" Nelah asked looking up to the big three big chandeliers

"Something bad happened here." Idda told her and she nod at her friend

"You feel it too?" Eqol asked them

Luke looked at his students and nod. They felt it too. The moment they entered, he felt something dark happened here and he remembered what Aurea told him about the rumor that Palpatine had murdered his own family. Well now he knew it was not a rumor, it did happen.

Suddenly Ieneh appeared at the door of the living room

"Master Luke."

"What is it Ieneh?" he asked his students

"You better come look at something"

Everyone looked at each other and they all followed the Devaronian towards the kitchen.

"What is it?" He asked

"I thought you said this mansion was abandoned Master Luke" Luna asked him

"Yes I did"

"Well than someone is here." Davi said and he pointed to a cup with tea in it. Luke grabbed it and it was still warm. His suspicious was right, someone was here lately.

*******************

Hiding in the middle of the woods, near the mansion, Edmar Talia took a deep breath.

That was close he thought towards himself.

So Luke was right and he almost caught his brother in law. Will Edmar be able to continue to hide there?