Chapter 71 - Anuska Ywely

Anuska Ywely

Ines was with Han and Chewie showing the other rooms, while Leia was admiring the busts of the many Jedi Masters that were part of the Jedi Council

Ines was with Han and Chewie showing the other rooms, while Leia was admiring the busts of the many Jedi Masters that were part of the Jedi Council. She had stop in front to the Bust of her Biological father and was reading the info that appeared a long side of his hologram.

Luke came next to her, still holding a sleeping Ben in his arms, although his son was waking up once in a while.

"I didn't know he and his mother were slaves from Tatooine" she said turning off the information button.

"Our grandmother Leia" Luke told her making Leia face him

"Luke..." she started but Luke interrupted her

"I know. It is still very painful and I will not talk about it, but our grandmother had nothing to do with it. After all you don't mind about our mother's family"

"Our mother didn't do anything bad to anyone. She was a fighter and fought for the right thing. After all my father and her were friends and they were the one who started the Rebellion. So of course I want to know more about her and our grandparents. But I don't know if I ever can forgive him" Leia said making Luke nod

"I understand, but you are still mixing Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker together"

"They are the same person Luke"

"Yes they are, but there was a reason why our father became Darth Vader and I already told you why. He is sorry for everything and the fact is he didn't appear to you anymore, he is respecting your opinion. But you can't live with that hate in your heart. Leia, our father is really sorry for everything he had done. And deep inside you know that is true. But he giving you time and I will do it too. I just think everyone needs a second chance"

Leia sighed. She knew Luke was right. But the pain was still there.

"By the way I'm glad that you and Ines are friends again" Luke said to her smiling

"Yes, I was horrible towards her and I love my nephew and my sister in law. And I feel so bad for the horrible things I said to her. And I'm happy for both of you and about this little cutie that is getting each day more beautiful" she said stroking his cheek as Ben opened his little eyes but rest his head under Luke's chin putting his left hand inside his mouth sucking it.

Ines arrived with Han and Chewie.

"Are you ready to go home?" Ines asked

"Yes, but do you guys want to have dinner in our apartment?" Leia asked Ines and Luke. "I'm cooking"

Luke looked at his sister

"You cook!" he said

"Yes, I'm good now" she smiled

"What time?" Ines asked

"1900 hours!" she said

"For me is fine. But I need to take a shower first, after all it was a long trip" Luke nod