Chapter 16 - Master Yoda

The Falcon had landed inside the asteroid that Han found out. At that moment while Leia and Chewie were fixing a problem on one of the panels inside the cockpit, being closely watched by 3PO, Ines was sitting on one of the chairs with her head resting on the palm of her hand. Her headache was getting worse. She really need to ask Han if he had something for the pain. The fact that she didn't ate anything since Luke's accident, due to the fact she was nervous about his well being and being scared of losing him forever, probably was not helping either. But every time she gets nervous she simply can't eat anything and the past 24 hours were not good at all.

Han entered inside the cockpit at that very moment.

"I'm gonna shut down everything but the emergency power systems" he said turning down some lights, which gave some relief to Ines with her headache.

"Sir, I'm almost afraid to ask, but does that include shutting me down too?" 3PO asked making Ines smiled at that remark.

"No. I need you to talk to the Falcon, find out what's wrong with the hyperdrive" he told him before turned to Ines. "Hey kid, what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

Ines looked at him. Han was a good friend no matter what. Smiling she spoke

"Yes, everything is okay. I think?"

"You think?"

"Apparently when we're near each other our connection is a little stronger, then when we are far apart" she giggled "But my heart says he is fine"

"What about you? You don't look so good" he said placing his head on her forehead checking if she had a fever

"Just a little headache, that's all. Don't worry. Father!"

Han smirked and pat her on the shoulder when the ship moved, making poor 3PO almost fall.

"What happened?" Ines asked, but just like her, nobody knew the answer, except 3PO, who obviously decided to made the obvious choice

"Sir, it's quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable"

Han looked at him.

"Not entirely stable" he repeated making Ines saying under her breath

"Oh boy!"

"I'm glad you're here to tell us these things. Chewie, take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive"

Chewie started to drag 3PO that looked at Ines

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior"

"Sometimes neither do I, 3PO" Ines told him as he left to the back of the ship as she look a Han "Poor 3PO. He is only try to help, you know"

Han didn't have time to answered her cause the ship shook again, to the point that made Leia fell backwards and landed on Han's arms.

Ines looked at them

"Wow I see that is getting kind of romantic in here. Should I leave too?"

Leia looked at her with a kill look that Ines knew since they were little.

"Let go" she said "Let go, please"

Han looked at her like he was doing something bad or something and that made him upset

"Don't get excited"

"Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited" she said making him help her to stand up

"Sorry sweetheart, I haven't got time for anything else" he replied leaving the cockpit.

Leia look at the door where he just went through and then to Ines who was shaking her head at her.