Chapter 149 - It Begins

It was the day before the Life Day, and unlike it happened last year where the whole family had lunch in Ines and Luke's home and dinner in the Jedi Temple with the students, that year the Senate decided to make a huge lunch for the Senators and their families. They also invited the Jedi Students as well, which made the kids very excited for that, Aurea was also invited since she took care of the students there.

***************************

It was night and the Skywalkers just had dinner. At the moment Ines was inside getting the kids bedroom ready for them to go to sleep, while she also choose the clothes they would be wearing the next day. Have three kids with 21 months and 3 ½ months old, it meant they need to bring a huge bags with everything they need, especially diapers and the bottles, but she wouldn't change that for anything. She loved her little kids.

Walking towards the living room she couldn't help but smiled when saw Luke, resting on the couch, holding a little Alli who was laying on her tummy on top of her father's chest, sucking her pacifier, while Padmé was laying on her baby pillow, having her big brother looking at her and kissing her little forehead.

Coming from behind the couch, she leaned down and wrapping her arms around Luke's neck from behind she kissed his left cheek

"Enjoying your cubs, papa bear?" she asked

"You have no idea. I love these moments with them." he said looking down his chest to his little Alli, who was enjoying being on top of her father's chest, hearing his heart beat.

"Well I can't imagine tomorrow during Life Day's lunch time in the Senate." she said

"I know. I was surprised when they decided to make a lunch to all the senators and the families." he said

"Well in our table it will be us, Han, Leia, Iris and Chewie and my brother's family." Ines started to count "But what about the students?"

"I asked to Ackbar and he told that Kino, Davi and Idda's families will be in the same table, while the others with Aurea will be in another one, closer to ours" Luke informed her making her nod.

"Oh that makes sense," she said smiling looking at Padmé and Ben.

Then the door of their home opened and Han entered with Chewie and Iris following them.

"Han! What's wrong?" Luke asked his brother in law

Chewie growled while Han sat on the couch sighing

"Leia is having a mood swing?" Ines asked to the Wookiee who nod at her. Looking at Han, she straight up and cross her arms in front of her chest. "What did you do?"

Han looked at her opening and closing his mouth.

"Mother is concern about what to wear tomorrow since she is very big in the belly area and asked father for an opinion," Iris spoke instead.

"Let me guess, you said something stupid like, she looked good in anything" Ines said making Iris nod.

"Oh Han" Luke shook his head but deep inside he felt sympathy towards his brother in law.

"Come on Iris, let's talk to your mother and let's take Ben, normally she always calms down at the sight of a baby." she winked at her niece who giggled at her. "Come on baby, let's see auntie Leia and 3PO."

"Eeepio." Ben said rolling on his belly and climbed down the couch, and walked towards his mother in his Rebel pilot Pajama. Grabbing her son's hand they went downstairs to see Leia, leaving them with the twins.

 Grabbing her son's hand they went downstairs to see Leia, leaving them with the twins