Chapter 62 - Old Memories

1 week later:

1 week later:

Luke was helping loading their luggage inside the boat. It has being 2 weeks since they arrived in Varykino and since Ines gave birth, now it was time to get home, but first they needed to introduce their baby to his great grandparents, and to Queen Naluma, but before heading back to Coruscant, he wanted to go somewhere else. He had this in his mind since Ines was about to get into labor.

Ines was inside the bedroom. Ben was awake and she had putting on his tummy, making the baby, raise his head once in awhile, looking around with his big eyes, get his head on the bed when he got to tired.

Luke entered in the room

"Everything is ready to go" he started when he saw his baby laying on his tummy with his head in the air. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, he smiled "Look at you" he said making the baby fix his eyes on his father's face. "You know I'm your father, don't you" and he kissed his little forehead

"He is a strong boy" Ines said smiling, rubbing his little back.

"Ready to leave?" he asked her making Ines nod.

"Sadly yes" she replied and grabbing Ben's blue blanket and picking him up, she lay on top of it and pick the baby in her arms, while Luke grabbed the baby's bag, they both left the house, smiling when the servants were waiting for them to say goodbye.

"Oh please don't make me cry" Ines started "My hormones are still all over the place" she said making them laugh.

Once they saw Yolla, they hugged the midwife.

"Thank you for taking care of them" Luke said to her.

"You're welcome. It was a pleasure and an honor" Yolla said smiling at Ines and the baby.

"Luke is right. Thank you for being there when I was giving birth." Ines hugged her with one arm while holding her baby on the other.

Yolla smile at the baby, who was starting to close his eyes and fall asleep.

"Going to miss you"

"We will return. We promise" Luke replied.

As they walked outside a 9 year old girl came running alongside with her uncle and aunt.

"Hey Luna" Ines smiled at the black hair and brown eyes girl.

"Can I see him one more time?" she asked Ines, making her smile and leaning down she show Ben sleeping.

"Luna, you will see Ben again when you go to Coruscant" her uncle said

"I know, but he is not so small back then"

"But he will still be a baby" Luke told her and crouching in front of her "Who knows, maybe you can take care of him for a while when you don't have classes back in the Temple"