Chapter 83 - The Party Goes On

The party continue through the night. The music was playing and some people were dancing, including Han who was having fun with his daughter Iris, twirling the girl around, who was laughing happily, being watched by Leia on the table who was loving the scene.

"I think what you and Han did was amazing, taking that little girl and adopted her" Lando said smiling

"We couldn't let her be alone." Leia replied to him

"Her brother saved my life." Wedge said sadly.

"And I will thank him forever." Prim looked at her husband

"He did what he did on my wedding day because she threat her, the poor guy didn't have a choice but, he did the right thing. If he didn't told me about her plan, who knows what would happen to my little boy" Luke said looking at his boy, who was in his arms, happily sucking the bottle that Ines ask to warm up at the kitchen of the event since it was time for his milk.

"Do you still breastfeed him?" Prim asked Ines

"Yes. I still have milk for him and the doctor told as long as I have it to continue to do it and I love breastfeed him. When we have these events I pumped the milk and it is a way for Luke to feed him."

"But we already giving him some food. Since he is 5 months he already can eat some food besides milk so we already give him some puree and fruit puree that he loved, especially Shuura puree" Luke smiled when he felt Ben's little hand holding the bottle. "And that is the only chance I have to feed him and be this moment between us, of course is not the same when is Ines. After all you all saw when he was hungry he tried to go to his mother and touch the breasts."

"He knows where his meal comes from" Wedge laughed.

"Smart kid" Luke laughed too

"Watching both of you as parents is so unreal. After all a year ago we went through so much but I'm so happy to meet that little guy"

"A year ago someone propose thanks to me and my pilots" Wedge said making everyone laugh

"That's right" Leia smiled

Han came and sat on the chair with his daughter jumping around

"Please Iris, let your father rest. He is not your age anymore. He is an old man now" Lando laughed making Han looked at him

"Hey, who said I'm an old man?"

"Look at you now?" his friend told him making Han frown

"Father one more, please" Iris smiled jumping

"Okay kid that is it, turn around, I want to find the switch to turn you off" Han said turning her around and tickling her making the girl laughed.

"Sweetheart let your father rest. Do you want to go the bathroom?" Leia said standing up

"Yep"

"I'm going too" Ines said standing up

"Me too if you don't mind" Prim stood up

"Typical. I wonder why the girls go all together to the bathroom" Wedge said making the guys nod

"To talk bad things about you guys" Leia said laughing and they left, leaving the guys alone.

"Those girls look beautiful in those dresses." Lando said as he watched them leave

"Lando give it up." Luke giggled

"Speaking of that, when is your wedding. I can't miss it." Lando looked at Han

"Leia and I want to married next year. We are thinking during the summer, who knows maybe a year from today. Leia still have her senate business."