Chapter 69 - Smooching in the Falcon

Ines was hanging around in the Hangar of Coruscant

Ines was hanging around in the Hangar of Coruscant. The first moment she felt Luke closer, she grabbed Ben and went right away to the ship hangar and was near Luke's X-Wing

"Look baby, your father's X-Wing. Maybe when you get bigger he would get a ride with you" she said smiling when the baby answer her with his babble.

Being 2 months old, her baby was way more active: he smiled a lot, and babble a lot. He loved when she played with him. Lately he liked to put his hands in his mouth a lot too.

She was smiling watching her son, looking at Luke's ship, when she sensed him and a big smile appeared on her face.

Luke she thought.

*************************

The Falcon had landed in the Hangar and in the cockpit, Luke smiled when he heard Ines called him

Ines he called her back.

"Get everything ready to start to take the containers out of the compartments" Han said standing up. Once he left the cockpit, he saw Ines already inside the ship.

"Damn that was fast" Han smiled

"Hi Han! Chewie" she said but she was not paying attention to them, since her eyes were fix on the cockpit.

Han smiled and looked at Chewie

"Come on Chewie before we watch another PDA from those two" making Chewie laughed as they left the ship for a while to help to take out the containers.

In that moment Luke came out of the cockpit, wearing his Endor suit and stopped when he saw Ines in the middle of the room. Once they set eyes on each other, their hearts started to beat fast and without a word, Luke close the gap between them and wrapping his right arm around Ines waist, he ran his left one on the back of her neck and leaning forward he took her lips on his, as they kissed deeply, not caring if someone could enter at the moment in the ship. He missed the taste of her lips on his so much. They were apart for 1 month and 2 days and now all he wanted was her.

Hearing Ben's making noises, Luke pulled apart and smiled with tears in his eyes when he saw his boy.

"He is so big" he said and grabbing him, he pulled onto his chest and kissed the top of his head, making the baby facing him "Hello my son. You are so big and so beautiful" he said making the baby look at him and give him the biggest smile, which made Luke's heart melt. "Hi, it's me. Are you smiling to your father?" he asked making the Ben answered him with one of his baby babbles which make Luke planting many kissed on his cheeks.

Ines smiled at that

"He really missed you, Luke"

"I missed him too so much. He grew up so much in a 1 month" Luke said looking at Ben.

"I know. But his mother missed his father too" Ines said making Luke look at her.

She had her long brown hair tied in a braid above her shoulder, and she was wearing a one piece blue suit, with a zipper in the front, that showed how slim her body was again. On her waist was her belt with her lightsaber. She looked so desirable right now and he remembered he could have her.