Chapter 147 - Dex Diner

Ines was heading to Dex Diner holding her son's right hand

Ines was heading to Dex Diner holding her son's right hand. For the past month they found out that Diner, that belonged to Dexter Jettster, a male Besalisk with a colorful background. When they found that Dex was a great friend of Obi Wan and when he found out that they knew him and their son was named after him, they became great friends. Dex, how everyone called him, got really closer to the little boy and Ben liked him, especially because he always gave him sweets.

Right now she decided to get breakfast from Dex, while Luke stayed in the Temple, preparing the virtual room. It would be the first time the Padawans would use that room and he needed to get everything ready. By using that he would know who was ready for a real mission with him when the time comes.

It was a week from Life Day and the capital was already getting the colorful bulbs of lights all over the place, giving a very beautiful tone to the capital at night. She loved Life Day, it was on that day that she and Luke conceived their sweet girls, who at almost 3 ½ months old, they were so active and smiling and babble all the time. They were in the Temple with their father while she took their almost 21 months old boy with her.

Once they entered inside the Diner, Wanda the WA-7 waitress droid, came towards them.

"Look who's here!" the droid said.

"Hi," Ben pointing her with a giggle.

"Hello Wanda. Is Hermione and Dex here?" Ines asked.

"Of course." the droid said rolling away while Ines walked towards the counter and saw the blonde and blue eyes human girl.

"Look whose here," she said smiling at the toddle the moment Ines picked him up and sat him on the counter, holding him closer so he would fall off. "Hey Dex someone is here to see you for sure," she yelled at the kitchen.

The moment Dex saw them he opened his four arms.

"Hey looked who came to visit us," he said making Ines smiled when the Besalisk came out of his kitchen and went behind the counter

"De!" Ben yelled.

"Hello little Ben. I have something for you," he told to the little boy making Ines shake her head.

"Dex, you better stop giving him those snacks every time we come here, or he will get use to that."