Chapter 162 - Strategy

Because Luke still wasn't ready to get out of bed, they decided to wait for news from Leia after she came out of the Senate. So far Han was still in Luke and Ines's apartment, still not believing what they just heard.

"How? And why Takodana?" Ines asked, watching the twins closely.

"I don't know why, maybe because it is a system we didn't think they would attack."

"Do you know anything?" Luke asked holding Ben closed to him

"Only that it was attack. I don't know anything else. I'm sure Leia when she returns will have all the information and the plans that the Republic will do" he explained to him "But how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. We both are, right little fella?" he asked looking at his son who nod his head making them giggle.

"Where are the twins?" Ines asked him.

"Chewie is taking care of them with 3PO. Soon I will pick up Iris from school."

"You let your kids with 3PO. He is a good babysitter isn't it," Ines giggled.

"Yeah yeah" Han said waving his hand and rolling his eyes

"Actually you should be more respectful towards him, after all 3PO is so to speak you brother in law, since Luke and Leia's father was the one who built him," she smirked. "Which means he is uncle 3PO."

"Un Eeeepio," Ben laughed

"Yes uncle 3PO," Ines laughed at his son, while she put the twins on their bouncing chairs, making the babies smiled while reach the hanging toys on their chairs.

After a few minutes Leia entered inside their bedroom, holding her twins boys, each one of them resting on her arms.

"Here can you holding Anakin darling?" she asked handle the now 2 months old baby boy, who was wide awake and looking around with his blue eyes. At 2 months, they started to show some differences. Anakin's eyes started to get more blue and his hair was starting to get lighter, while Bail's hair and eyes were getting darker, indicating he would have brown eyes and brown hair.

"We need to pick up Iris," Han said smiling at his baby who had his eyes now fix on his father.

"I told Chewie and 3PO to go pick her up, don't worry," she said and sat down on a chair, rocking a sleepy Bail on her arms.

"I see the meeting was not easy," Luke said looking at her twin sister.

"You have no idea. The Senate was all over the place with this attack. Some of the Senators were panicking and afraid that their systems would be next."

"And who can blame them?" Han said.

"How is the Takodana Senator?" Ines asked.

"Hard to believe but he was the calmer one." she replied looking at her baby. "And even on maternity license I don't have a minute of rest to enjoy my sweet babies."

"But Leia, tell us. What happened?" Luke looked at his sister who nod.

"According the latest report we got from our troops there, the attacked happened at during the sunset. Everything was fine when they heard the sound of tie fighters and before they could do anything, the base alongside with a houses existing there, were blown up. The ones who survived the explosion, said that one tie fighter land and a man, wearing black outfit walked out of it, with stormtroopers behind him. They were shocked when they recognize you. They said clearly that the man was Luke Skywalker. Well we all know it was not you since you are sick, so of course we all know it was..."

"My clone."

"Exactly. The troopers started to blasted them while he killed the rest of them with his saber."