Chapter 167 - Doubts

Luke and Ines were inside their shower at the moment. After leaving the hospital, he wanted to go pick their kids and be with them, but Ines thought maybe it was for the better for him to, take a shower first and change clothes, since his clothes were still dirty with Idda's blood, and maybe it could scare Ben at least, who in 2 weeks would be celebrating his 2nd anniversary, he would make questions about what was the marks on his father's suit, since their son was a very insightful kid, especially for a toddler. Luke knew his wife was right so, he agreed and with that they went home first and then pick their kids in Leia's home. He was also sure Han and Chewie and everyone else wanted to know how Idda was. They informed the Temple and the kids first that Idda would be okay and they were all very happy with the news, including Aurea.

Pulling apart, Ines wrapped her arms around Luke's neck, smiling when he kissed her jaw line and then her neck.

"I missed these moments between us," she said making Luke looked at her.

"I know what you mean. I don't remember the last time we took a shower together," he smiled.

"I think the last time, was back at the time I was 5 months pregnant with Ben. A long time ago," she laughed.

Pulling her closer to him, he kissed her one more time, tasting her lips that he loved so much.

"I needed this."

"I know. And by the way, you need to shave cause your beard, is start to show and it is starting to sting," she said looking at him.

"You don't like it? I was thinking to let it grow."

"Say that again? I don't think I understood," she said frowning at him.

"I was thinking to let grow a beard." he replied again touching his face.

"No you don't. You will not let grow a beard. No chance in hell mister."

"Why not? Don't you think I will look good. Ben had one," he smirked at her.

"I don't care. I will not kiss you with a beard. Forget it."

"Oh really. What you will going to do missy. Divorce me," he winked at her.

"No. But if you let your beard grow, I will cut my hair above my shoulders," she said smirking this time at him.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Then let your beard grow and you will see Skywalker."

Looking at her, he ran his face on her cheeks making her laugh.

"Stop Luke,"

"Let me enjoy my small stinging beard while I can," he said laughing making Ines looked at her.

"Glad that you are laughing now. I love hearing you laughing."

"Everything went well in the end."

"Yes it did. Now come on. Let's dry ourselves, put some clothes and get our little babies because I'm sure they are wondering where are their parents."

"Well their parents just took a shower, while doing what made them be here in the first place," he winked at her, making her slap his arm.

"Luke."

"What did I say?" he laughed.

Shaking her head, she left the shower and wrapped her body around a towel, while Luke did the same.

After drying themselves and Luke shave, they put some clean clothes and went downstairs to Leia and Han's apartment where the whole family was there, alongside with R2 and 3PO.