Chapter 108 - A Father's Visit

Leia was in a beautiful, strapless wedding dress with golden embroidering long dress with a tail, her hair tied in a bun and the veil fell behind her back. She felt so beautiful and special. The moment finally came where she would be in a few moments Mrs Han Solo, and she couldn't believe that she would be married the scoundrel that she met 6 years ago along with Luke that later she discovered it was her twin brother.

"May I?"

Leia turned around and smiled when she saw her twin brother, all dressed up, smiling at her

"Of course"

Luke looked at her for a second and smiling he hugged her

"You look stunning sister and I also came here to wish you a Happy Birthday." he told her

"Happy Birthday to you too." she giggled at him

"How are you feeling knowing that soon you will be a married woman and Mrs. Han Solo?" he asked her

Leia smiled at that

"I was just thinking of that before you came in, and the time we met each other. And who knew that I would be marry that annoying and cocky guy"

Luke smirked at that

"Well I believe that you two were made to be together as well. And how are my nephews?"

Leia looked at her belly and rest her hands on top of it

"They are actually very nice today and not made me throw up all morning"

Luke smile and reaching his hand on his sister's belly he felt his nephews and how strong the force was in them.

"Well today is your day. Everyone is waiting for you. Han is nervous but can't wait to be married too and raise your three beautiful children. Our grandparents are also waiting there, also Queen Naluma already arrive"

"Where is Ines?"

"She is with the kids. They are getting ready. My niece is so beautiful. Like a mini bride and your nephew is also very cute too, but I'm his father so he will always be cute to me"

Leia laughed at her brother, then she stay quiet and Luke knew what his sister was feeling. He felt it too not only when he married but when he became a father, and he knew Ines felt the same.

"Hey. I'm sure your friends and family are watching right now and they are very proud of you." he smiled making Leia smile too.

"I know. But deep inside I wish they were here."

Luke looked at her. He wanted to say something but he also didn't want to upset Leia on her wedding day, but Leia knew what he was thinking.

"Just say it. I know what you are thinking. That there is someone that can be here, if only I wanted"

Luke sighed

"And can you blame him. His daughter is about to get married, maybe this is the time for both of you get closure."

Leia looked down. She and Han already had decided to name one of their boys after her father Bail and she wanted to put the Skywalker name on them, just like they did in Iris, but she did that because she met her maternal side and how her mother was and because she loved her brother very much. But she remember day after Han propose to her and the talk they had. Maybe it was time.

Looking up and her brother, she smiled

"Maybe you are right. And that is why Han and I decided that our boys will have my fathers name: one will be Bail and the other Anakin as a sign of peace"