Chapter 152 - Clone Luke

Far away in another part of the galaxy, in a Class 546 Cruise, Clone Luke was siting alone, in the cantina, with a tray in front of him, but he barely had touch it. For the past weeks, he was living in that light cruiser, where he only had contact with the a doctor and the commander of the cruiser, a guy by the name Moff Gideon.

For some reason he woke in that cruiser when the last time he remembered anything was that he as facing Darth Vader in Bespin and then there was a blank. It was like someone erase his memory and he there was nothing after that.

The guy Gideon had tell him what happened after that and it was something it was hard to believe but in fact, after he face Darth Vader, for some reason he found him and took care of him, and the rebellion afraid that their couldn't win the Empire and the Emperor without him and because they made a clone after him and with that clone, that since that time was named the hero of the rebellion until today and everyone celebrate and forgot about him. That they didn't even try to see if he was alive or not. All his friends had simply forgot about him.

He couldn't believe at first, but as the time pass he realize it was fact that they didn't care about him and there was indeed a Luke Skywalker out there.

The door of the cantina opened and Gideon entered. Seeing him alone, he sat next to him and looked at the food that was still untouched.

"Not hungry?" Gideon asked making "Luke" looked at him

"I need to see with my own eyes what you said."

"You will but not now. You are still weak and you need to get strong if you want to face that fake Luke that the Rebellion create to replace you."

"Luke," looked at the tray. He wanted to asked something. Since he woke up from a coma, according to Gideon and the doctor, the first image that came into his head was from her. How was she? Was she alive? Was she with someone else?

Gideon looked at him and he smiled. He knew what he was thinking for sure.

"I know what you're thinking. You want to know about her."

"Luke" looked at him

"You didn't spoke of her. I want to know the truth? Where is she?"

"I didn't told you because I think you were not ready for that, not after you came from a long coma." he told him. "The truth is that your Ines, is happily married for 2 years with him."

"Him?"

"The other Luke."

"No, that's not true. That's impossible. She would know it was not me. We love each other," "Luke," told looking at him with an angry face.

"I know but it is true. They are married and have 3 children already. Actually, before the fall of the Empire, your Ines was already caring his child."

The moment he heard that, he felt angry. How was that possible? They trick her for sure. He was sure the rebellion didn't told her that other Luke was not him for sure.

"They are happily married and very much in love. It is okay to feel angry. I would, if the woman I loved was right now in the arms of another man. Imagine that guy, taking her, having her body. The body that should be yours. And probably she never had another man, and it should have being you, but it was him who took her for the first time," Gideon kept talking and at each word it make him angry inside, to the point the tray flew and hit the wall and standing up the table flip over. One of the guards walked towards him, but with a simply look, he started to choke. Gideon was smiling at the scene.

"That's it. You are right to be angry, Luke. That guy needs to pain, everyone needs to pay for replacing you for someone else."

Looking at him, "Luke," let go the guards that fell on the floor unconscious.

"I want to see him."

"You will. First we need to make you stronger."

"I will and when I do see him, I will kill him with my own hands," he said and left the room, leaving Gideon with smirked on his face. His plan was working. Soon they would pay and he would revenge the Empire and be his ruler as the guy who end the rebellion legends.

*********************

In Coruscant:

Luke lay on top of Ines, both breathing heavily after an intense love making. Ines ran her hands all over his sweaty back, smiling as she was hearing his breath and felt his heart beating fast. Raising his head, from her shoulder, he looked at her with a smile on his face as he ran his fingers on her sweaty hair.

"That was really amazing," she said with a smile on her face as their breath start to calm down.

"It was wasn't it, but lets be honest, it is always amazing making love with you," he said leaning down and kissed her.

"Cocky husband," she laughed. "But it is true."

"There was not a better way to end this Life Day then make love with my wife after being an uncle again," he smiled

"I agree. I love you," she told looking at him, running her right hand on his wet blond hair.

"I love you more Mrs. Skywalker," he told kissing her.

After a while, he rolled off of her and laying on his back, he pulled towards him, wrapping his arms around her, while she lay her head on top of his chest.

"Life Day is a day that we never forget. It was a year ago we made our sweet girls and it was today that our cute nephews were born," she said.

"That is true." he replied kissing the top of her head.

"I can't believe that Leia and Han's babies are here. They are so cute and I found really sweet that they put Chewie and your names in them too." she said raising her head and looked at him.

"I know. I can't believe that I have this big family now. For 19 years it was only me and my uncle and aunt, and when they died, I thought I was alone. Only have Ben and even him was not young." he looked at her while playing with her hair.

"Me too. When we reached Alderaan and it was destroyed I thought now what? I don't have anyone. I'm all alone. But I was wrong. My brother and sister in law and nephew are here, I have my best friend who turned to be my sister in law, and that cocky guy is now my brother in law and I have a beautiful niece and 2 cute nephews and that day I met my amazing husband and with him I have 3 beautiful children. So no my sweet Luke, we were not alone."

Smiling he pulled her into a kiss.

"No we are not. And I'm loving having a big family."

"Me too," she smiled.

Wrapping his arms around his wife, Luke and Ines fell asleep after a long and crazy day that they would never forget, feeling that everything was amazing in their lives, without knowing that something was coming pretty soon.

And in the chapter we had a little of glimpse of clone Luke and how Gideon is making him evil and he succeeded. What do you think it will happen when Clone Luke starts to show up and what he will do.