Chapter 129 - All Together Again

The moment they entered inside the home, the rain started to fall. When they entered 3PO appeared, followed by R2.

"Welcome General Solo! Chewbacca!" the protocol droid said making Han nod at the droid while Chewie growled at him.

"Master Luke! Mistress Ines it so good to see you back home."

"Thanks 3PO!" Ines smiled at the droid.

R2 beeped.

"I was about to say it too." he said. "R2 is also very happy to see you too."

Ken looked at the droids and smiled. He found them funny. Noticing the new faces the looked at them.

"Hello I am C-3PO human cyborg relations and this is counterpart R2-D2."

"Hello." Dan said smiling.

"Do you want anything?" Han asked making the droid look at him.

"Oh yes Sir, R2 and I came here to inform all of you that dinner will be served in an hour."

"Thank you 3PO." Leia said.

"You're welcome Ma'am." 3PO said and left with R2 making Ben wave at them.

"By Eepo. By Atoo." he said making Gracy smiled at her nephew that was still in her arms.

"This kid is so cute." she said making Ben looked at you. "Yes you are," and she kissed his cheeks making him smile at her.

"Aun Gacy."

"That is right. He is very smart for an 18 and a half month toddler," she told them.

Ines who was now holding Padmé, since she and Luke switch their babies, something they would do a lot, looked at her sister in law.

"Yes he is. But how about we show your bedrooms. Iris can you show Ken's his bedroom please?"

"Sure," the girl get off her father's lap and went to Ken. "Come I will show everything. I'm Iris"

"I'm Ken," he said and he followed her.

"We will be with you in a while sweetie," Gracy told her son.

"He will be fine. Come I will show you yours," Ines said and walking towards their bedroom, being followed by Dan and Gracy.

Luke sat down, holding a now sleepy Alli, who just found her favorite spot under her father's chin and holding his tunic tightly in her little hands, she fell asleep, while Luke rubbed her back with his left hand and kissed the top of her head.

"My sweet little princess. I missed you so much." he said smiling at his sleeping daughter.

"All she needed was her parents closer. She kept crying for hours and I was getting desperate to be honest because she was really upset."

"She missed us." Luke smiled.

***********************

Ines entered in a big bedroom with private bathroom, rocking her baby daughter on her chest who unlike her twin sister, was fully awake looking around with her big eyes. Ines kissed her little head and looked back at her brother and sister in law.

"This is your bedroom for the next 2 weeks. Then we will leave to our home. Hope you like it." she said sitting on the bedrooms.

"Like it?" Gracy said putting Ben down. "This is amazing comparing to our bedroom for the past 6 years."

"I believe that." Ines smiled. "Your bathroom is in there and Ken's bedroom is just two doors down the hallway, so you don't need to worry."

"Thank you sister. For everything."