Chapter 17 - The Cave

Inside the Falcon:

Inside the Falcon:

The Falcon continue hiding, while outside, the Empire and the Tie Fighters, continue to blast everywhere they could. Inside they could hear the noise outside.

Ines entered in the cockpit where Leia was since she and Han share that kiss.

"May I? Or do you want to be alone?" Ines asked her.

"You can stay" Leia replied sighing.

Ines nod and she sat down on the chair next to her. She looked at her friend and she knew what she was thinking.

"Is everything alright? Do you want to talk about what happened?"

Leia just stayed there quiet, which made Ines just be quiet as well. If Leia didn't want to talk about it, then she would not force her.

After a while Leia looked at her friend.

"How is your headache?"

"It's gone. The food that Han gave me helped a lot. I didn't eat anything since Luke's accident and I think my body was already telling me that"

"Ines, that was almost 24 hours ago"

"You know I can't eat anything when I'm nervous. Is like I have something here in my throat and the food doesn't go down. And when everything was fine, we had to evacuated"

Leia shook her head.

"Ines, about what happened earlier"

Ines looked at her. She knew what she was about to talk

"Look, forget it. Luke and I already talk, everything is fine. I shouldn't have made that scene in the command room."

"You were right to be upset. Is just Han makes me lose my mind and do things that I regret later on, and that kiss was one of them. You are like a sister to me and I would never do anything to hurt you"

Ines grabbed Leia's hand and smile

"I know. You are like a sister to me too. But it hurt, I'm not going lie to you. But what hurt the most was Luke's smiling face."

"I know you two already talked and you two are together now and I'm happy for both of you. You and Luke deserve to be happy"

"You too deserve to be happy." Ines said looking at Leia "I saw you two kissing and how you wanted that kiss too. You love him and he loves you."

Leia frown at her

"Yes Leia he loves you. He has a weird way to show that, I know. I have a feeling that he never had a girl who didn't run after him and gave him some fight, like you are doing. But he loves you."

"I don't know" Leia sighed "What if doesn't work?"

"So what? Will you take the chance to be with the man you love and be happy, even if it doesn't last for the rest of your life, or you will not going to take that chance and you will always wonder what could've happen?" Ines told her "I don't know if Luke and I will be together in the end. Maybe he comes back from that training and think that he doesn't have time to be in a relationship."