Chapter 110 - Edmar Talia

2 days later:

2 days later:

The night was getting cold with a strong and chilly wind blowing, indicating that soon it would start to rain over Varykino. Edmar Talia was near the entrance of the abandoned country house that belonged to Emperor Palpatine. Located at the end of a vast stretch of meadow beneath mountains overlooking a lake, and the island of Varykino. After the Palpatine family sudden disappeared, all murdered by him, the house became abandoned, since no one wanted to be near the house and when Palpatine became Emperor, he choose a different house and never return to that, and because people never wanted to be near that house, it was a great place to hide, and that was there Edmar was living for the past months. He knew that people got suspicious in Bespin and he got out of there in time, before the administrator question him. He went there because his boss wanted to find a hand and a lightsaber that belonged to the famous Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker. Edmar knew who he was. Everyone in the Empire knew who Luke Skywalker was. He went there and he did find both things, but he lied about the lightsaber. Somehow he decided to only give the hand, after all it was his main quest. He decided to send the lightsaber to its owner, he hoped he got it already, and it wasn't lost in the way.

Knowing that the New Republic was looking for him, he decided to hid and Palpatine old country mansion was perfect. From the big veranda he could see the island of Varykino and months ago, he started to see people arriving. Apparently some big event would happened there, and since that day he started to watched closely who was arriving and one day, while he was watching on his electrical binoculars, he gasped when he saw a face that the last time he saw her was almost 6 years ago: his baby sister Ines.

He remember the last time he saw her and was hours before their planet being destroyed. When years prior to that, one of the Imperial Officers offering him great things if he worked for the Empire undercover, he accepted. For years they only asked him to watch the Royal Family and his sister, which he found out strange.

That day, he received a call tell him to leave the planet. It killed him, even today that he allowed his parents to be murdered alongside his friends but he couldn't allow that to happen towards his siblings. He saw Ines that day and she was ready to leave. He tried to stopped her but he couldn't do it and let her go. He also made sure his brother Dan, alongside his family, left, and made him promise to stay in a system until he contact him. He knew they were still there 6 years later, but he lost contact with his baby sister. He didn't know what happened to her, not even during the battles the Empire had with the rebellion. Did she survived or died? He got his answer that day. She looked more mature but got even more beautiful.

He risked a lot to being caught when one afternoon he went around the island and got closer and that was when he saw her with Leia. Apparently Leia had survived too and he found out that the event was Leia's wedding. He also couldn't believe when he noticed his sister large belly. She was pregnant. His sister was a wife and a mother and when he saw to whom she was married, then everything made sense to him. Luke Skywalker was his brother in law and he already had a nephew. His baby sister was a Skywalker and also he found out days later she was also a Jedi, when from the veranda he saw her alongside her husband training a group a kids. He decided to stay quiet and didn't inform his boss. He would not allow anyone to hurt his sister. Even if she probably knew he was alive and was a traitor, he loved her and he was still her older brother. He just hope they would stay long enough, he had to redeem himself. He only need an opportunity to get in action.