Chapter 101 - Ben's Party

Luke entered in the Temple and smiled when he saw his students, each one of them doing what they loved to do.

Ieneh and Alena were talking sitting on the one of couches at the entrance. Qoli was in the archives reading everything he could, Yana and Idda were in the combat room, training. Yana became one of the best in hand in hand combat and he smiled when she was helping Idda in some aspects that she had trouble in. Eqol was taking notes for a work about the Battle of Yavin. Davi and Luna were both eating a sandwich that Davi took for them. He smiled at both of them. Both him and Ines already talked about how those the kids had a strong forcebond, just like him and his wife. Nelah, once the shy one of the group was meditating with Kino.

Even if today there was no classes, Kino, Davi and Idda liked to spend the days off in the Temple with their friends, and that made him proud. Also they would sleeping there for the night since they would be at the party later on.

Aurea appeared and smiled when she saw him

"I was not expecting you at this time. Only later, during the birthday party." she said while they hugged each other.

"I just want to see them and see how is everything but I see they are great" he said looking around.

"How is Ines?"

"Getting beautiful by the minute." he smiled at her

"How long is she?"

"12 weeks and counting. Her belly is already showing. But this pregnancy its being a lot smoother than the first one."

"Not all pregnancies are the same Luke. Even I never had kids, I was surrounded by many pregnant women." she smiled. "So what time is the party?"

"So, Ines and I were thinking to bring everyone around 1900 hours. We bring the cake and Ines made something that she is craving a lot during this pregnancy."

"What?"

"Shuura. She eats that all the time. One time it was 4 in the morning, I woke up and when I didn't see her in bed I got scared. Then I heard noises from the kitchen. She was doing a Shuura cake, at that hour." he laughed

"I can't wait now."

"I can't believe my son is 1 already. Last year he came into this world and now he is one and he is learning how to walk already and starts to learn how to talk too."

"Time flies. When you least expected, your twin girls are big and bring their boyfriends to meet their father." Aurea laughed when Luke frown at that

"Boyfriends? Oh please. They still inside their mother and let me enjoy my sweet girls, but those boys will have to deal with me, their older brother, not mention their uncle Han and uncle Chewie. So I will feel sorry for them." Luke winked making Aurea laugh

"Typical father, overprotected by their fathers."

"They will be my little girls forever. They will get everything from me that is for sure." he laughed "Ines will kill me"

Aurea laughed and shook her head. No matter who and what they do, but fathers will always be fathers when the subject was their daughters.

"Hey Master Luke." Nelah and Kino said walking towards him

"Hello. I liked to see that you were practicing. But today is your day off so you don't have to do that"

"But Kino wanted to do it." Nelah said a little worried that Luke may be upset

"Then is okay Nelah. You did good." Luke told her making her smiled in relieve.

"We can't wait for your son's birthday?" Alena asked from the couch