Chapter 56 - First Fight

5 weeks later:

Ines was in the kitchen, taking a bottle a cold water. Reaching her 38 weeks, she knew that the time to give birth was getting close and that started to scare her. Her Braxton Hicks were getting more intense lately and if that was only an example of labor pains, she couldn't imagine the actually labor pains. She also felt her baby head on her pelvis, already in position, deep inside she knew she would give birth soon. She couldn't wait because not only it meant she would finally hold hers and Luke's baby in her arms, but she couldn't stand to look herself like that. She felt horrible: nothing fit in her, she felt huge, needing Luke to do anything for her and she felt he was getting tired of that. For 5 weeks that he stopped looking for her to make love, which she couldn't blame him. With so many beautiful girls out there, how he would ever wanted to see her disgusting body. She looked like Jabba the Hutt.

Leia entered inside the apartment. At 9 weeks she looked amazing. Ines looked at her, remembering the time she was like that and she envy her sister in law. Especially Luke spent a lot of time with her in the past week. She was happy for Leia, she really was, but lately she felt abandoned by her husband.

"Hey, Where is Luke?" she asked her

Before she could answer, Luke appeared from inside.

"I'm here" he said hugging her "How are you today sis?"

"I'm feeling great. But I'm not here to talk about your nephew or niece, I'm here cause I got a message from Naboo"

Luke smile even more

"Please tell me is good news"

Leia nod

"Queen Naluma is available to meet you this week."

"That is incredible news, Leia. Of course I will go, maybe I will go tomorrow." he replied "Are you sure you don't want to come with me?"

"I wish but I can't. This week is a terrible week with a lot of meetings. But tell me everything because I want to know"

"Of course I will" he said kissing Leia's forehead, after all it was their mother. "Then maybe I can take my X-Wing"

"She said if you want you can use one of the Naboo ships that actually our mother usual use. It is in the hangar here on Coruscant"

"That is very kind of her" Luke nod.

Ines watched that scene in silence. They were talking like she was invisible, and she had enough

"If you two want to be alone, just say and I will dragged by ass out of here" she said making Luke sighed and Leia looked at her brother.

"Oh boy, here we go!" he said

"I think I better go" Leia said kissing Luke's cheek and left the apartment.

Once Leia left, Luke knew a big fight was coming, sooner or later and he was trying to avoid that, especially on her condition, but the past week Ines was getting to emotional, wanted to have him near her all the time.

"Ines, please calm down and let me explain!"

"Explain? I already understood everything. You are planning to go to Naboo without me. And I know why. It is because you feel ashamed to let people see you with me cause I look like this and I'm not that girl with a slim body"

Luke closed his eyes and sighed Not this again he thought.

"Are you going with that nonsense again? I want to go to Naboo cause I want to know about my mother."

"That is why you ask Leia to go with you and not me" she said starting to cry

"Of course, Leia is my sister this is about our mother"