Chapter 54 - Luke and Leia

1 month later:

1 month later:

Luke was in his apartment, taking notes from the books he got from Ben's Hut, last year, when he was there and built his lightsaber. He decided to bring them, and he took a lot of notes from them. Making his own journals, leaving them to his son and daughters. He smiled at that thought. He couldn't wait to meet his boy and in the future to make his twins with Ines. Still didn't know what importance his kids would have for the galaxy, but he would trust the force and in time it would show him.

Right now, Ines was taking a small nap. Being 8 months pregnant, she started to get too tired, and her back hurt a lot lately, since their baby was getting bigger. Not to mention the Braxton Hicks started to get a little stronger, indicating that the big day was getting closer.

Sighing, he close his journal, and rubbed his eyes.

Since he had the talk with his father, he had in mind one thing: He wanted to go to Naboo, his mother home planet. He wanted to visit her grave and meet his maternal family.

He also decided to started to open his new Academy soon, and he was thinking to talk to Kino and Davi parents, after the trip to Naboo.

Yes, he would start to find force sensitive people and start training. It was time. But now it was Naboo and his family from his mother side that he wanted to meet and he needed to talk to Leia about it.

Standing up and heading to his bedroom, he put his books away

"Luke?" he heard

"Hey, I thought you were sleeping"

"Almost" she said.

Luke head to his bed and sat next to her.

"I'm going to see Leia. So don't worry if you wake up and I'm not here."

"It is okay. Will you talk to her about your mother?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I will try to sleep a little" she said. Nodding, Luke pulled the covers on top of her and kissed the top of her head, and looking at R2 he asked him

"R2, take care of them for me"

The droid beeped as Luke left the apartment and head to his sister, just below his.

**************************

Leia was heading around in her apartment. Today she decided to stay at her apartment, and not go the senate. She was not in the mood, and Han being away didn't help it either.

"Ma'am are you sure you know how to do this?" 3PO asked, when Leia was trying to follow a recipe from an holo.

She looked at the protocol droid

"Are you saying I can't do this on my own"

"Your Highness, you know the possible of success of a meal ending fantastic from someone who never cooked before is 48697 to 1"