Chapter 47 - Info from Wedge

4 days had passed since Ines woke up and her lungs were almost 100% recovered

4 days had passed since Ines woke up and her lungs were almost 100% recovered. Right now there was almost no parasites in her system, and the doctor said she only want to send Ines home, when she was clean, which it would be in two more days max.

Right now she was in a seating position, with her back resting on the pillows, eating a blue milk cheese with hazelnuts, something she was craving since she woke up and Luke brought to her that morning.

Luke was laying on the bed next to her, with his left arm around her shoulders.

"So, what are you doing these days?" she asked him

"I spend my time at the Temple, in the archives"

"Any news?" she asked looking up at him

"Most of the archives were erase and rewrite by the emperor, which we know that would happened. He did try to make the Jedi the bad guys in the galaxy. If I only find the day they were purge, and what happened on that day."

"And do you think it would be in the Jedi archives? I'm sure the empire erase that babe."

Luke knew Ines could be right, but he had a gut feeling that he would find that answer there.

"It is a possibility. But I sense the answer are in those archives. Maybe some Jedi, hid that info in those archives"

"You think Ben or Master Yoda could do that?"

"I think if it was any of them, they should tell me by now, right?" he looked at her

"Well your father told you that they can't intervene in certain moments. He could tell you about the herb, but it had to be you, he just gave you an advice to hear the force. So maybe they can't tell you. You need to find by yourself"

Luke thought of that. She was not wrong.

"Do you know anything bout who did this?" she asked eating a slice of cheese

"Not yet. I want to make sure you are fine first. You are my first priority right now"

Ines smiled at her husband. The day after she woke up, Luke told her everything what happened and how she recovered. He saved hers and their baby lives. She was so lucky to have him.

"You save our lives, Luke. Literally." she said looking at him

"You and our baby are my world, but the force was on our side too."

"What did I do to deserve you?" she asked smiling

"Born" he replied, repeating the same answer she gave to him weeks ago when he gave her the engagement ring. Leaning down he kissed her.

At that moment Han and Chewie entered in the room.

"Jeez, not even here you guys can take your hands off each other?" Han said making Chewie replied at Han. "Oh you think that is beautiful? It is because of that, they don't feel ashamed to do this in front of everyone"