Chapter 78 - Shira

For the past week, Joel didn't know what to do. It has been a week since that woman returned and looked for him outside his work and again asked him to do something for him.

He didn't know what to do. He was afraid that woman would do something to his little sister, but he already did something for her and it almost ended in tragedy, when he almost killed two innocent people. Besides Luke Skywalker let him go, when if he wanted he could put him jail, but he didn't. He was nice man, and he swore to protect his sister.

He had to made a decision. The plan was to gain the confidence of Luke and Ines and for that he decided to take his sister to meet them and for that he decided that afternoon to go to the Jedi Temple with his sister Iris.

Seeing the big building in front of him, he sighed

"Is everything okay?" he heard on his right and looking down he smiled when two big brown eyes looked at him.

His little sister was everything to him. 3 years ago, with only 18 years old, he found himself alone with a 4 years old kid to raise. Everything he did, he did for her. How he could take a baby from his parents?

Smiling he stroke gently her head

"Of course it is. Why are you asking that?"

"You are so serious" Iris told him

"Oh really?" he said and started to tickling her making the little girl laughed, something he loved so much.

"Okay, okay stop" she begged him, making him stop.

"Do you still think I'm serious?"

"No, no" she said still laughing.

Grabbing her hand, they climbing the stairs and once they entered inside the Temple, the little girl eyes wide open looking at the huge place. Letting go her brother's hand she ran towards the busts and started to press the buttons on them seeing the holo that appeared above them, with the figure and the info.

"Iris be careful" Joel told her but being 7 years old she was always curious about everything.

"This is so cool" she said.

Hearing a beeping she looked at her left and gasped when she saw R2 rolling around the Temple with 3PO.

"I told you that was not baby's Ben favorite toy. He loves the Master Luke X-Wing stuffed toy and you forgot it. Now he is crying of course. Mistress Ines had to run home to get it" the protocol droid was speaking, making R2 beeped behind him

"Watch your language" he said and stop when he saw them "Oh my. I didn't know Master Luke had visits"

Approaching them 3PO spoke

"Hello I'm C-3PO human cyborg relations" he started but Iris already was around R2 who beeped and started to spin around her

"Cool an R2 Unit" she said.

"Iris!" Joel called her and looked at 3PO, "I would like to talk to Luke Skywalker"

"Oh I'm afraid Master Luke is busy getting everything ready for the opening the Academy in less than 4 months."

"It is important" He started

Luke appeared holding his son in his arms and Joel heart twist in pain.

"It is okay 3PO" he said approaching and he recognize the young man right way. "You!"

Luke sensed something was wrong, he felt a disturbance in the force for a week now, and the fact the guy who almost killed Ines and Ben was there, in front of him, he knew that something was happening.