Chapter 73 - Birthday Lunch

A/N: It is Luke and Leia's birthday. In earth time their birthday is on May 4th.

2 weeks later:

The day came a little foggy. Ines woke up and looking at her right she smiled seeing Luke sleeping. Today was his 24th birthday alongside with Leia's and she would have a busy day. She had a surprise for tonight but there was another surprise that it was about to come that morning.

Getting out of bed slowly she went to Ben's bedroom and smiled when she saw her 10 weeks old baby already awake, looking at the X-Wing's mobile spinning around on top of him.

"Hey little guy. Awake already and you didn't cry. That's new" she smiled and she picking him up. "I sense someone needs a diaper change" she laughed kissing her son's cheek and laying him on the changing table, she smile as Ben was focus on his hands and putting inside his mouth, something he liked to do a lot lately. After changing him, she kissed his little feet making the baby smile and kicking them "I'm going to eat this little feet" she said laughing at the sight of her son.

Picking him up, she looked at him

"How about we make your father's breakfast since today it is his birthday" she said making the baby smile and put his wet hands on her cheeks "I take that as a yes" she laughed and went to the kitchen with R2 behind her and laying Ben inside the floating crib, she started to make breakfast for the birthday boy.

She smiled thinking that months ago she didn't know how to crack an egg and now she was cooking a perfect meal for her husband. And today she was cooking to her family. Since it was Leia's birthday too, she decided that the lunch would be at her apartment, then at night she already had some reservations on a fancy restaurant and a suite on a high hotel in Coruscant. She already pick up the dress and that he needs to wear a tux she already had for him.

Also she had a big surprise for him and probably for Leia too.

Finishing the breakfast, she picked up Ben and with the force she made the tray coming behind her. Once she entered the bedroom, Ines smiled seeing Luke sleeping on his left. He looked so beautiful even in his sleep. Putting the tray on the foot on the bed, and laying Ben on her side of the bed, and smiling she got on top of him and kissing his shoulder and his neck, she reached his ear and whispered:

"Happy Birthday love of my life" smiling when she saw a smile appearing on Luke's face, and opening his eyes he rolled on his back and wrapping his arms around her waist he took her lips on his. "What a nice way to wake up"

"Hey like I never woke you up like this before" she laughed and looked at him "Look to your left cause there is another person who wants to say Happy Birthday to his father" she said standing up from Luke as he looked to his left and smiling watching his son.

"Hey big fella" he said and grabbing his son, he lay his baby on his chest. "Good morning my boy" smiling when he smiled back him.

Ines took the tray

"Since today is your birthday, you have the right to have breakfast in bed and today there will be a family lunch with Han and Leia, like you already know but we will have some special guests. But at night you have a special suit for you cause we will have dinner in a fancy restaurant and we will spend our night in the high hotel of Coruscant. Just the two of us"

Luke sat down and holding his son, he looked at the tray

"That is a birthday breakfast for sure" he laughed and handling Ben to Ines he started to eat. "But babe what about Ben? Han and Leia will go out for dinner too."

"I know. Don't worry, our little treasure will not be alone. Chewie will be here with R2 and 3PO and I told someone is arriving and stay here for a few days" she smiled at him.