Chapter 88 - Ines birthday

A/N: On Earth Time, Ines birthday is on September 16th. 

It was Ines 24th birthday, two weeks before the opening of the Jedi Academy

It was Ines 24th birthday, two weeks before the opening of the Jedi Academy. The shocking news that the middle brother of Ines, Edmar Talia, was still alive and worked for the Empire was 4 weeks ago, but Ines still didn't forget. For the next week after being falsely accuse of being traitor, she woke in the middle of the night crying with images of her family being dead while Edmar watched laughing. Luke helped a lot with meditation and a lot of love. He understood her reactions and he held her during the night, telling that she was safe and he was there for her always. With time she started to accepted that her brother was on the empire side and sooner or later she had to confront him, just like Luke did with his father. Until then, she decided to focus on her family, and the Academy and trust the force.

Today was her birthday and just like she did in Luke's birthday, she knew that Luke made some reservations on the Great Western Sea for the night, with a nice romantic dinner and then in one of the hotel rooms. They were living in Coruscant for more than a year, in a month they would celebrate the first year of their public wedding anniversary, but they will never be there and it was always one of the place she always wanted to meet, and Luke made that surprise as one birthday gifts. The other he told, he would show her when it was time to go out for dinner. She knew it was a dress but she didn't know what it looked like, only that he had the help of his twin sister.

After a nice lunch with the family, right now they were in Han and Leia's apartment, with Ben and his baby bag. Being 7 months in 2 days, he was getting so big in his parents eyes. He would be with his uncles, aunt and cousin for the night.

"Okay here are his diapers, pajamas, lotion, wipes, the bottles with milk, all you need to do is warm them, also his bottle with water, that he already start to have little by little. His favorite Shuura puree for middle of the afternoon and his soup that he already start to have for a week and he loves it." Ines said giving the bag to Han and looked at Luke "Did we forget anything?"

"Is she like this every time she needs be away from him even for a day and a half?" Han asked Luke

"You have no idea." Luke told him laughing

"Hey I'm the mother, I carried him for 9 months."

"Forget it, they will never understand. They are guys." Leia said to her sister in law.

"Hey, I love my son to death too." Luke told his sister frowning while he looked at his boy in his arms and kissed his little cheeks while the baby babble at him. "You know I love you don't you sweetie?" he told and Ben looked at his father and babble again. "That's right. See he knows."

Ines and Leia looked at each other and both rolled their eyes.

"Just enjoy the rest of your birthday and he will be fine. After all uncle Chewie is here and he loves him, alongside R2. And Iris will not leave him for a second." Leia said pointing to her 7 years old daughter who was already tickling her baby cousin cheek that looked down at her and smiling he throw the toy at the floor so she could pick it up.