Chapter 41 - Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties

2 Weeks Later:

Ines was dragged by Leia for a day at the local spa. It was the day before Luke and Ines wedding, and the girls and boys decided to the take the bride and groom to their bachelor and bachelorette parties.

While Leia, Mon Mothma and a pilot that became great friends of Ines and Leia back at Hoth, named Mirka, decided to take Ines to a local spa, with relaxing massages, and skin treatment, the boys (Han, Chewie, Lando and Wedge) decided to take Luke for a dinner out and then local bar.

Ines didn't mind to spend the day with her friends but Luke and her were already married for 2 ½ months in Endor, they even went on the baby making first, so doing this parties didn't make sense to them, but they wouldn't shut up, so they decided to go.

As they got to the spa, Leia head to the reception

"I have a reservation for four people on the name Leia Organa" she informed, making Ines sighed at that. Leia knew why she did that but continue to talk to the employee. After a while Ines heard Leia say "Thank you" and they head inside to a locker room where they would take off their clothes and put some fluffy robes.

"Where are Mon Mothma and Mirka?" Ines asked

"They will be here in a few minutes. I told them when they arrived to let them in."

As they were inside the locker room, Leia looked at Ines

"I saw your reaction earlier on"

Ines looked at her friend and sister in law. She knew what she was talking about. Leia continue

"I know what it is on your mind, you make the same face than Luke does when I call Bail Organa as my father."

Ines sighed.

"Look Leia. I knew Bail Organa and I understand that you feel that he is your father, after all he was the one who raised you for 19 years. And so does Luke. What your brother don't get it is why it feels like you don't want to have anything to do with the Skywalker name, when at the same time you love Luke and accepted Luke as your brother without question." she replied "Why don't use the two names. You are a Skywalker, if you like it or not and you act like you feel ashamed of using that name"

"Sometimes I think you forget that Darth Vader blew up our planet. He killed your family too and apparently you are fine with that."

"Excuse me? As far as I remember I'm the real Alderaanian here. I born in Alderaan unlike you. So don't come saying that I forgot about what happened to my planet. Not to mention you still have a family member alive. Your twin brother. My whole family died: my parents, my two older brothers, my grandparents, my sister in law, my 1 year old nephew. So who the hell are you to say that I don't mind about that? Because unlike you I can separate Darth Vader from Anakin Skywalker? Who blew my planet was Darth Vader, not your father Anakin Skywalker."

"He is not my father"

"Yes it is, if you like it or not. You weren't there when the Emperor was killing Luke, your brother, the father of your nephew." Ines said to her with tears forming in her eyes, it was always painful remembering that day "He was almost dead Leia. It is not you who still hear Luke's screams of agony while he was being electrocuted. I almost lost your brother and it was Anakin Skywalker who saved him. At that moment I saw Anakin Skywalker, the grandfather of my child, not Darth Vader. Maybe you should do the same for once. So no Leia I don't feel hate or blame Anakin Skywalker for the destruction of Alderaan, just like Luke, I can separate the two, unlike you"

Mirka and Mon Mothma arrived, at the right moment.

"Sorry we are late." Mirka said

"It's okay. We just arrived minutes ago." Ines replied to them