Chapter 21 - Together again

Ines was walking down through a deserted white corridor

Ines was walking down through a deserted white corridor. She was all alone. She didn't see anyone in that part for the building, which she found very strange. For the past hour she was hiding, when all of the sudden she felt a sensation she knew too well. Raising up, she knew she had to leave that place.

Right now, she was walking down that corridor and for some reason that feeling was getting stronger. Once she came around the corner, she looked back to see if she was being followed and when she turned she bump into someone. She was about to scream and put up a fight, when the person cover her mouth and pushed inside a room.

"It's me."

Ines looked at the man in front of her and gasped

"Luke" and wrapped her arms around his neck into a tight hug, feeling his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her closer to him and before she could ask anything, he pulled her into a deep kiss, filled with passion and love. She relax in that kiss and responded to it showing that she was eager to have that for a long time.

Luke pulled apart and looked at her

"How are you? Are you hurt? Did anyone hurt you?" as he pulled her into another hug. Ines could feel his heart beat against her chest, and she could sense how worried he was.

"I'm okay Luke. Nobody hurt me" she replied looking at him at the same time he kiss her again. Pulling apart this time, she looked at him

"But what are you doing here? I thought you were in Dagobah?"

"I was. It is a long story but I saw all of you in pain. I mean only Han and Leia. Now I know why I didn't see you in that vision. Thank Goodness" he said again placing a quick kiss on her lips. "What happened? Where is Leia and Han?"

Ines tried to explain everything since the moment they arrived at Bespin and why she was not with Han and Leia at the moment.

"It was like I had this voice who kept saying to not go that meal. I tried to convince Han and Leia and Chewie not to go, but they didn't listen to me."

Luke nod.

"It was the Force. You listened the Force. You did good sweetheart." and pulled her into his arms "You did good"

"But now I don't know where is Leia and Han and Chewie? What they did to them?"

"We will find out" he said and grabbed her hand they left the room, as they walked down a long corridor. "By the way those clothes look good on you"

Ines stopped and looked at him.

"You too? Lando didn't shut up with that. How beautiful we look and we belonged here. Asshole"

Luke giggled at that.

"But I can say that to you" he remarked

"You can."

As they continue walked to their corridor, they were about to walked into an opened space, when they heard something and Luke pulled Ines behind him, and pulling out his pistol, they watched someone passing by, while they were pushing something, being followed by two storm troopers.

Ines whispered behind him

"What's that?"

Luke looked back and shook his head.

"I don't know"

As they passed by and went out of side, they also followed them, by stopping into a corner as the watched the storm troopers disappeared.

"Luke, I hope that thing was not who I think it was"

Luke looked to her. R2 came right behind them beeping

"R2, be quiet please" Ines told the droid as Luke stood his hand indicating to the droid to stop and stay back.

"Come" Luke said.

As they were about to followed, the bounty hunter blaster at them, making Luke pulled Ines against the wall, protecting her, while he dodge from it, as the blasters continue for a while. Then it stopped.

R2 started pushing them, making Luke stop the droid.

"I think they are gone"

"Lets follow them" Luke said grabbing Ines hand as both ran across the corridor.

Once they came into view they saw Leia, Chewbacca and 3PO, behind surround by imperial officers, and stormtroopers, and Lando.

Once Ines saw them she could helped but scream

"Leia"

Leia looked at her and a sighed of relief came through her, to see her friend was fine

"Ines" she yelled.

The storm troopers started to blaster at her and Luke, who shot back while trying to put Ines behind him.

Once Leia saw that Luke was there, she had to warn them, and while she was dragged by an office, she yelled at her friend

"Luke! No, It's trap! It's trap" she was able to yelled as she was dragged out, making Ines looked at Luke.

"What she meant by that?" Luke asked, making Ines sighed in realization.

"This whole thing was a trap for you. Luke" she told him with a worried expression on her face.

They walked to the place where they last saw Leia.

"Now what?" Ines asked

Luke turned to her and giving her his pistol, he copped her face between his hands.

"Try to get out of here. Take R2 and leave"

"No Luke. I'm not going without you" she said while her filled with tears.

"I'll be fine. I have to go alone now"

"Luke, please"

"Trust me. I will meet you in the rendezvous point"

"How do you know that?" she asked him

Luke looked at her and the vision came into his head, and the image of her, holding their newborn son, while he had them around his arms and kept kissing her, saying how proud he was of her, made him smile. He wanted to tell her that: she would be his wife and soon their first child would be born, but he decided to keep it to himself, for now, like Master Yoda asked him to do.

"I will tell you when the time is right. Right now I just need you to trust me."

Ines nod and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him, making Luke pulling her closer to him, holding her tightly.

"Please be careful" she said to him

"I will" and pulling apart from the hug, Luke just pulled her into a kiss, tasting her lips that he missed so much. In his head he told her: I love you so much.

Ines heard that and replied to him the same way: I love you more.

Pulling apart, he wipe a tear from her cheek.

"Don't worry" and giving a quick kiss, he entered in the room while the door closed behind him, leaving Ines alone with R2. Sighing she looked to the droid.

"Let's go R2" and she ran down with Luke's pistol on her hand, while R2 rolled behind her.

Will Ines be able to leave Bespin? And what will Luke will do? What will happen to Leia and Chewie?