Chapter 72 - Family time

It was around 1700 hours and that time Luke was in Ben's bedroom, giving him his afternoon bath. Holding his son on his right arm, he was washing his little hair with his left, smiling when the baby kept kicking his little legs and smiling. It was the first time he was giving Ben's a bath.

"You really like a bath don't you my little baby" Luke smiled at his son, that kept kicking and talk to his father. A glimpse of blue started to show in his little eyes, but Luke did noticed that his features were started to show and he did have his chin and forehead and cheeks but his lips and nose were from Ines and the color of his hair was from his mother as well. His baby boy was really a mix of him and Ines. Then Ben all of the sudden started to pee hitting Luke who laughed. "Hey young man. I'm not a target" laughing when the baby babble and smile. "Very funny. That's what you get when you have a boy right?" he said kissing his son's forehead.

Already having the towel spread on the bed that him and Ines already had bought from him, even if he would sleep for a long time in his crib, Luke took Ben from his little bathtub and putting on top of the towel and wrapped him, while he kept playing and talking to him.

"Hi. Who took his little bath and enjoy it so much that pee on his father?" he asked rubbing his nose on Ben's, who kicked his legs and arms and smiling he talked back to his father, fixing his eyes on Luke's. "Are you talking back to your father? Are you?" Ben put his little hands on Luke's face, who smiled at him. "Who is the most beautiful baby in the galaxy?" Luke kept talking kissing Ben's little cheeks, who make a high pitch making Luke laughed. He had bought a mobile of X-Wings to put in the crib, while he was away and a little stuffed X-Wing to him, but his favorite toy already was a R2 that pressing it beep like the real droid. He looked at his smiling. "You are the best and the most perfect thing I ever did in almost 24 years of my life. I am so lucky to have met your mother and to make you with her, my precious little boy. Yes you are, my little love. I love you" he said planting tiny little kisses on his cheeks making the baby smiled at his father.

Putting his diaper and his clothes, Luke sat down on the bed and picking up he played with him, raise him above his head and making noises on his belly, making the baby smiled and grabbing his father face and hair.

"Let go my hair mister" Luke laughed at him, making Ben smiled back at him.

Ines was at the door watching the two men that she was so in love with, talking and playing. Luke was indeed the best father she could have ask for her children. She couldn't wait to be pregnant again with his two twin daughters and boy. She knew he would be so protective over their little girls.

Luke looked at the door and smiled watching Ines, who was wearing a similar suit that she was wearing when they met.

"Hello gorgeous" he said. "Look Ben, the most beautiful woman that I choose to be your mother"

Ines laughed and entered in, she sat next to Luke and stroke Ben's little cheeks, kissing it after it.

"I miss both of you so much babe. Spending time with him, playing with him. I was scared that he would forget about me, about my voice" Luke said pulling Ben to his chest and rocking his baby boy, resting his right cheek on the top of his head.

"He missed you so much Luke. Every time you called, he was looking around trying to looking for you. It was heart breaking. But I missed you too. I miss having your body next to mine at night" Ines said looking at him, making Luke smiled

"Me too Ines. Since I became a father, my sense of responsibility is so high. Because now I have a life that depends on me and is part of me. I never thought I could feel a love that I felt the first moment I found out he was inside of you and when he born and I heard that baby crying and saw him in your arms, and I look to that tiny baby, that I made, I felt a love so strong for him. I would give my life for him and I will give my life for those beautiful girls and little boy that don't exist yet but I already love them"