Chapter 166: Going to the Temple and stopping the Trix

In the alley, Ladybug and Miss Hound take a knee and stand back up.

Miss Hound: Barkk, lay down! *She de-transform, and Sabrina handed Ladybug the miraculous back. *

Sabrina: Thanks, Ladybug

Ladybug: You're welcome, Sabrina. Until next time. Bug out! *She throws her yo-yo out and swings away. She heads to the park where Rooster Bold is at. *

Rooster Bold: Orikko, sundown! *He de-transform and Marc handed Ladybug the miraculous back. *

Marc: Thank you, Ladybug

Ladybug: You're welcome, Marc. You learned more about your powers, and what you can develop. We'll see more about what you can do next time. Bug out! *She threw her out her yoyo and swings away, and Marc goes back to his writing. Ladybug meets up with Caprikid inside the Louvre, they hide behind King Tut's coffin, Caprikid de-transformed, rubbed Ziggy's head with his finger, and he handed Ladybug the miraculous back. * Thanks, Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: You're welcome

Nathaniel: You're welcome. Wish I could help out more with my powers.

Ladybug: Don't worry yourself. You'll have your chance to shine. Just be aware. *Nathaniel nods his head yes. * Bug out. *She runs out of the Louvre and gets Minotaurox, Nathaniel heads back to his gallery stroll. On Prado Beach, Minotaurox hides behind the Beach hut, waiting for Ladybug, and Super Toro crouches down to the nearest parked car waiting too. Ladybug made it to Prado Beach where she spotted Minotaurox. He de-transform and handed Ladybug the nose ring back. *

Scarlet Truther's revenge (The one that lost hope: Trilogy) {MLB x Winx Club}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara