Chapter 175: Getting to the Volcano and monster attack

In the Volcano, the giant worm eats through the Volcano wall, making the wall big enough for the Red Fountain ship, Princess Amentia directed them to fly through.

Jessica: Think it's safe to go?

Layla: The coast should be clear by now. Let's go! Come on! *They fly past Amentia and her guards. Princess Amentia looked up, she grinned as they fly off. They see a huge opening and the fortress of the Volcano. *

Sky: Well, we're in.

Aeon: It's even bigger than the last time we were here.

Timmy: The Volcano Lair is straight ahead. *They turned the ship and fly passed lava falls. *

Flora: It's so enormous.

Bridgette: The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Tina: Hmm, I always thought it was "the bigger that they are, the more likely we are to end up all blown to kingdom come while trying to rescue Marinette." *She slouches on her seat, Tecna turned and looked at Tina. *

Tecna: Given the present situation: Your jokes are not appropriate, Tina. You ought to know that.

Tina: Hey, who's joking?

Luka: Watch out! *A swarm of bats flies at the ship, and they blast them with the ship's cannons. *

Brandon: Gotcha!

Brandon: Gotcha!

Stella: Nicely done, Brandon. *She hugged him. *

Melody: What about all those? *More Bats start to fly past the ship. In the Volcano Lair, Princess Justice looked at Deker. *

Deker: Princess Justice, the time has come to activate the Universal Crystal. To open the passageway leading to the Ultimate Power of the Relix.

Scarlet Truther: Ahem. *Deker turned and faced Scarlet Truther. * I hate to hail on your parade Deker, but I have a small matter to attend to first.

Deker: And what's that?

Scarlet Truther: The Miraculous heroes from Paris have managed to get into the Volcano along with those stupid Fairies and pesky Specialists. And they've brought along with some shiny toys with lots of firepowers.

Deker: A petty annoyance. You deal with it!

Scarlet Truther: That's it? You just want me to go out there and take 'em all on? *Deker snickered. *

Deker: Gather the villains and teleport them to Paris, France, and let them start a riot. And gather my army. Grant them your powers and let them do the fighting. Come. *He holds Princess Justice and they both started walking away. * Let's go and get what we need for the ritual. *Scarlet Truther scowled as they walked away. *

Scarlet Truther: He may need her to get his hands on the Relix, but he'd better not forget who's been doing his dirty work all along. *She walked to the main room. *