Chapter 119: Dinnertime and heading to bed

After the battle with Gamer, everyone headed back home for the rest of the evening, some people were done with dinner, but some just got started. In Marinette's house, Uncle Yao turned the stove off and wait for the eye to go off, then he put on oven mitts, opened the oven and get the taquitos out and place them on the stove, he smelled it and he moaned in a good way.

Uncle Yao: All done.

Tom: Is it done?

Uncle Yao: Yep. I'll serve Sabine's food. *He gets a plate and puts a few taquitos on the plate and walked up to Sabine. * Here you go, Sabine. Taquitos.

Sabine: Mm

Sabine: Mm. Thank you. *She takes the plate and eats one taquito. Then Yao mixed in the meat sauce and hold the pot with a wooden spoon. *

Tom: Guys, dinner's ready! *Marinette, Marin, Bridgette, and Timmy came out of their rooms and sit at the table, Mushu sits on a stack of books and holds his knife and fork. *

Uncle Yao: Here we go. Pasta with meat sauce. *He served the pasta noodles first, then added the meat sauce on top of the pasta noodles, served himself a plate, and sit down. * Go on, tell me what you think of it. *Everyone tried a nibble of the food and they all like it. *

Mulan: This is delicious

Mulan: This is delicious. *She eats some more. *

Aunt Lele: Yes, honey. It's delicious. *She eats some more and holds a cup of wine. *

Uncle Yao: I did learn from the best. *He twirls his fork and eats some pasta. Timmy reaches for a roll and eats it. * Timmy, how's that pasta? Good? *Timmy nods his head yes to Uncle Yao. * Good. *He eats some more. *

Marin: (I might have to get a second stomach.) *He drinks some water, Mulan put some butter on a roll and eat it, and Marinette drinks some water and picked up her fork. *

Tom: Yao, you have to teach me how to make this.

Uncle Yao: Sure. Just don't tell anyone else. Keep it in the family.

Tom: Got it. *They all keep eating the pasta. In Adrien's house, Adrien sits at the table and the butler, Monsieur Jean served everyone lobster bisque. *