Chapter 123: Stopping the Fire Eaters and restoring the Pillar of the Light

*A little reminder for this chapter, since there are 2 Floras in the story, I decided to change Flora's (Miraculous hero) name to Miss Fawn. You'll see the new name in a few chapters. Thank you and enjoy the story. *

In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther drink some water when Deker appeared at the teleportation plate, she turned around and nearly drops her water.

Scarlet Truther: You scared me.

Deker: Never really pictured you the jumpy type.

Scarlet Truther: I'm not that jumpy. So, did you get the crystal? *Deker showed her the red power crystal, Scarlet Truther gasped. * You got it.

 * You got it

Deker: Yes. And that Queen Radius is weak as a kitten without sunlight. *Scarlet Truther snickered and chuckled evilly. *

Scarlet Truther: Well, let's see if she'll stay weak without the red crystal. Add it to the collection. *Deker walked to the crystal chamber and place the red power crystal next to the green power crystal. * 3 out of 5 crystals have been taken. Now it's time to get the yellow power crystal.

Deker: How will I get that one?

Scarlet Truther: We'll get to that tomorrow. For now, it's time to get the Wizards ready to go. I'll be right back. *She walked away and get the Wizards of the Black Circle. On the Sahara Desert, the portal opened, and they came out, the sky starts to get darker and darker. *

Leo: Even without the sun, it's gonna be hard to see where the Palace is.

Chiara: I can help us see in the dark. Night light! *She made bright colorful stars appear. *

Flora (Miraculous hero): Wow, they're beautiful, Chiara

Chiara: Thanks, Flora. These stars will guide us to the palace. *They start walking along the sand to the Palace. *

Black Panther: Keep your eyes open, guys. We should be close to the Palace.

Flora (Fairy): Good thing this isn't happening in Paris. The consequences would be disastrous.