Chapter 15: Heroes vs Stormy Weather

At the Île aux Cygnes, the others showed up and Ladybug's signal disappeared.

White Fang: We got your signal, what's up? *He looked at Layla.* Who's that?

Ladybug: This is Layla. She's...

Roxy: Layla?

Layla: Roxy? *They both hugged.*

Leo: You two know each other?

Roxy: Yes.

Firefly: 2 fairies? Am I missing something?

Eagle: Hate to interrupt the welcome party, but we're on a tight schedule here. Where is all this snow coming from?

Ladybug: This is Stormy Weather's work. Let's go. *They all run, but Eagle, Dovelei, Roxy, and Layla fly up in the air. They head to the streets, and they see Stormy Weather.*

Stormy Weather: Hello, my mortal enemies. Nice to see you all.

Mister Quills: Feeling's mutual, Stormy. Now end this blizzard you call weather before we end it for you.

Stormy Weather: That won't be necessary. We should be expecting lightning storms, like, right now! *She points her parasol at the sky and shoots out lightning bolts, which made the sky much darker lightning bolts start to come down, but they all evade the lightning bolts crashing down.*

Flora: Spring Banner! *She releases a light green flower-shaped beam that forms a shield around herself and the others from the lightning bolts.*

Blue Feather: Well, someone's no Florence Nightingale

Blue Feather: Well, someone's no Florence Nightingale. *They looked up and see Stormy Weather up in the air. Flora removed the shield and they all scowled and faced Stormy Weather.*

Layla: This might be a tough one.

Firefly: I'll hold her off. Firefly swarm! *He shoots out a swarm of fireflies and they fly toward Stormy Weather.*

Stormy Weather: Black ice! *She points her parasol at the ground and made the streets all icy and slippery, Roxy and Layla fly up and scowled at Stormy

Stormy Weather: Black ice! *She points her parasol at the ground and made the streets all icy and slippery, Roxy and Layla fly up and scowled at Stormy.*