Chapter 155: Getting ready for the day and talking about what's planned

In Paris, France, it's 6:59 am, one minute until 7 am Everyone is sound asleep in their rooms peacefully. Tom helped Sabine out of bed.

Tom: Careful, honey. I got 'cha.

Sabine: Stop doting on me. I can get up myself, I'm not helpless you know. *They leave the room and head to the kitchen. *

Tom: You sit in the Livingroom and relax; I'll have breakfast ready. Want anything?

Sabine: Okay. Just blueberry pancakes, maybe add peanut butter and bananas. Well, you know what no bananas, add blueberries on top. And instead of syrup, add whipped cream.

Tom: Okay? (Weird request, but anything for Sabine.) *When 7:00 hit, Bastille flies into Timmy's room, flying in a circle. *

Bastille: Rwack! Time for breakfast. Early birds get the pancakes. *Timmy woke up and rubbed his eyes. *

Timmy: Pancakes? *He gets out of bed and heads to the kitchen. Outside in the hallway, Fei and Bridgette yawned and stretched, Marin closed his bedroom door and walked out of his room, and Marinette walked down the steps, yawning and stretching. *

Tom: Good morning, everyone. Any request for breakfast? *He flipped a pancake and put it back in the pan. *

Marin: I'll have a breakfast burrito.

Tom: Okay. Anyone else? *He placed one pancake on a plate, then put another one on a pan. *

Bridgette: A waffle, please?

Tom: A waffle, okay. Who else? *He waits for the pancake to be ready to flip as Mulan walked into the kitchen, yawning. * Morning, Mulan. *He flipped the pancake to the other side and wait for it to cook some more. *

Mulan: Morning, uncle. I'll have rice porridge.

Tom: Rice porridge? I don't know how to make that, Mulan.

Wang Cheng: No worries. I can make that, I made it all the time for breakfast back home.

Tom: Thank you, Wang. *He flipped the pancake again and placed it on the plate, then gets the blueberries and a can of whipped cream and topped it off. * There.

Fei: Can you make French toast?

Tom: French toast, coming up. *He walked to Sabine with her breakfast. * Here you go, honeybun.

Sabine: Thank you, honey. *She holds a cup of orange juice and takes a small sip, then try the pancake. * Mm.

Tom: Marinette?

Marinette: Scrambled eggs and toast.

Tom: Okay. Timmy?

Timmy: Blueberry pancakes. *Tom nods his head yes. *

Tom: It'll be ready soon. *He walked to the kitchen and get everybody's breakfast ready to go. * Shang, do you want anything for breakfast?

Shang: I'll fix myself some toast. *He gets a loaf of bread, put two slices in the toaster, and lets it toast. *