Chapter 50: Heroes vs Trix part 1

At the Louvre, Darcy, and Stormy shoot out their powers at people, and Icy joined them.

Darcy: Where've you been?

Icy: I made a little detour. Those losers should be here any second now.

Stormy: I wonder how they'll react when they see this.

Mister Quills: Why don't you ask us? *The Trix gasped and looked behind them, they see them.*

Icy: I knew you would come.

Blue Feather: Big deal. Who are you three anyway?

Icy: I am Icy, this is Darcy and Stormy. We're the Trix.

Darcy: We were sent by Scarlet Truther to destroy you all. She sent her regards too.

White Fang: Well, tell her to keep waiting, she'll never have them.

Icy: Very well then. *They scowled and throw out their power balls at them, they all evade them, but Digit use her powers and made a digital shield appear and blocked off their fire, the Trix gasped and scowled. Stormy shoots out lightning, but Leo grabbed Eagle and threw her up in the air.*

Layla: Plasma wall! *She creates an oval-shaped energy shield and deflects the lightning blast, Eagle spins around and pushes the lightning at Icy, she was hit, but she dragged Espadon with her, and they both hit the ground.*

Espadon: Ow

Espadon: Ow. Hey! *His crystal glowed orange and he use his force powers and push Icy back, she skidded on the ground and scowled, Roxy and Dovelei fly away as Darcy charges after them.*

Darcy: You're not getting away from me this time. Shadow Hand! *She summons a hand made of shadows and grabs them, they struggled to move, then the shadow hand threw them out, and they hit the ground, Cristy and Amore gasped, and they scowled at Darcy.*

Cristy/Amore: Convergence: Frozen Heart! *They created an ice heart and throw it at Darcy, it hit Darcy and she hit the ground, she moaned, Ladybug spotted Icy and Stormy, her crystal glowed red

Cristy/Amore: Convergence: Frozen Heart! *They created an ice heart and throw it at Darcy, it hit Darcy and she hit the ground, she moaned, Ladybug spotted Icy and Stormy, her crystal glowed red.*

*