Chapter 69: Heroes vs Horrificator

In Pairs, France, people started screaming and running away from fear at Horrificator, Horrificator threw cars out, breaking things and smashing pavement too, she traps her victims in ooze cocoons, freaking out and scared for their lives. Horrificator laugh evilly and drooled too. Up on top of a building, the Miraculous heroes, Fairies, and Pixies looked at Horrificator.

Firefly: Who is that?

Ladybug: It's Horrificator. This was Mylene's akumatized villain form.

Eagle: That's just unsanitary of that villain.

Black Panther: What do you think she's doing?

Ladybug: The last time Cat Noir and I fought Horrificator, her power is spitting goo and fear empowerment.

Lockette: Fear empowerment?

Ladybug: The more fearful people are of her, her strength increases.

Leo: Meaning: She'll be too strong.

Roxy: What should we do?

Ladybug: We'll have to stop her before anyone gets scared of her and her strength increases. Let's go. *They leap up and go down to the ground and charge towards Horrificator as Roxy and Layla fly up in the air. On the street, Horrificator turned around and scowled, she roared loud as she shoots out sonic soundwaves at them, and they covered their ears. The roaring stopped and she summoned mini-versions for herself, she commanded the monsters to attack them, and they charged toward them.*

Layla: Monsters.

Eagle: This is just child's play. *Soon, one jumped her, she exclaimed and tried to shake one loose, Ladybug throw her yoyo out and wrap one around, she twirls it around and throw it out, Firefly leap away at a few monsters, kicking one out and punch one in the face.*

Firefly: Spotlight shine! *He shoots out a spotlight at 3 monsters, the monsters screamed, and they disappeared.* Yes! *Dovelei fly below as the monsters try to catch her, but they miss her, one bit her leg.*

Dovelei: Ow! Get off my foot, you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dovelei: Ow! Get off my foot, you... *She scowled, and she pushed her hands out at it.* Love burst! *She shoots out a red energy beam at the monster on her foot, blasts him away and she sees Horrificator growling at her. She spews out an ooze, Dovelei gasped, and she stopped.* Love deflect! *She made a heart shield appear and protect herself from the ooze blast.* Gross. *Soon, Black Panther, Flora, and Leo leap away and run from the small monsters.*

*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.