Chapter 23: Heroes vs Man-Bat part 2

At the Eiffel Tower, Man-Bat releases more Bats and commands them to attack, but they managed to shoo them away.

Layla: Plasma Wall! *She creates an oval-shaped energy shield to protect herself and the others. Man-Bat scowled, he swooped down and hit the shield, trying to break it.*

Leo: He's trying to break the shield!

Layla: He's strong. It won't last long!

Man-Bat: If you won't come out, I'll make you come out. *He did the loudest squeak, they covered their ears as the shield start to griddle and crack, the shield exploded and everyone fell back, and Man-Bat laughed evilly.* Too easy. Now to finish you all of myself. *As soon as he goes up to them, a fireball was being thrown out and hit Man-Bat, he fell back and landed on his back. Flora sat up and looked back, she sees Ladybug, Minotaurox, Pegasus, and Ryuko.*

Ladybug: Help the others, I'll slow down the Bat. *She goes up to Man-Bat, the others helped them up.*

Minotaurox: You guys, okay?

Black Panther: Yeah. We are.

Layla: But we were close.

Eagle: Not even close, I'm afraid. *They see Ladybug fighting off Man-Bat.*

Firefly: We got to get back in the fight. *They charge and joined in the fight, Man-Bat directs the Bats to the others, but they were kicked swiftly.*

Pegasus: Voyage! *He made a portal appear and the Bats flew through it, and he closed it.*

Man-Bat: No! *He pushed Eagle aside

Man-Bat: No! *He pushed Eagle aside.* My Bats! What have you done, you mule?

Pegasus: Horse power! *His glasses glowed brown and he powered up.*

Man-Bat: You're going to pay for this. *He squeaked and the ground start to shake.*

Firefly: Earthquake!

Flora: More like Bat-quake! *Soon, he summoned his Bat army.*

Man-Bat: Get them, my subjects! And their miraculous too! *They squeaked and fly towards them.*