Chapter 44: Going to Master Fu's house and Kitty Section's rehearsal

Inside Master Fu's Massage shop, Master Fu talks to the temple Guardians about Roxy's vision.

Master Fu: So, you see, Roxy's been seeing other fairies in her vision and hearing voices in her head. The reason why I called you to ask if you can figure it out.

Shren: Hmm. Why don't we let one of the Pixies figure it out?

Master Fu: That could work too.

Ai: Okay. Yun?

Yun: I got it. Which Pixie is the smartest? *A little hand was raised.* Okay, come forth, Liz. *Liz flies forward and stopped.* Fu, this is Liz, a mythix pixie.

Liz: Hello

Liz: Hello. *Master Fu waved back.* I can help trace Roxy's vision and find out what it means and who they are.

Master Fu: Even when they're not here?

Liz: Yes.

Master Fu: thank you, Liz. *Liz's scepter gem glowed white.*

Liz: Tracix! *Her gem glowed white, and she shoots out a white ball of energy, she picked it up and gets a closer look at the energy ball, she sees the girls and hears the voices in the ball.* Wow.

Yun: What is it?

Liz: I think I know who they are.

Master Fu: You do?

Liz: Yes. They're not in the temple. They're located at this location. *She made a location where these mysterious girls are at.* It's called Tir Na Nog. It's a central kingdom of the Earth Fairies.

Master Fu: Earth fairies, guess those must be the fairies Roxy's been seeing

Liz: Yes.

Yun: Set up a mission for them to get to Tir Na Nog to see the fairies, I assume Roxy has some questions about these fairies.

Master Fu: Thank you again, Liz.

Liz: You're welcome.

Yun: I hope that was helpful, Wang Fu.