Chapter 108: Layla's talk and breaktime at the bakery

In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther did some thinking as she looked at the power crystals Deker have stolen from 2 different worlds.

Deker: Admiring the crystals I stole?

Scarlet Truther: Yes, I am. And I am impressed by you. So far you got 2 out of 5 power crystals. In the meantime, be prepared to get the third power crystal.

Deker: And which one should I get?

Scarlet Truther: The red power crystal of fire. The crystal controls the sun from all over the world. It's located in the Sahara Desert in North Africa. *She made the map of Africa appear. And also make the castle appear. * This is the castle.

Deker: Looks like an Egyptian castle

Scarlet Truther: True. But that's where you'll find the red power crystal. Think you can make another sneaky getaway?

Deker: Try to give me something harder next time.

Scarlet Truther: Noted. We'll set it up tomorrow. For now, time to see what akumatized villain I can come up with. Just give me a minute to think.

Deker: Got it. *He walked away and Scarlet Truther looked behind him when he leaves. *

Scarlet Truther: You may have gotten the power crystals, but don't forget the next plan after you gather all 5 power crystals. I'll have him double up his power somehow. *In Master Fu's house, the door knocked. *

Master Fu: Hmm. Must be Marinette again. Come in. *The door opened, but it wasn't Marinette. It's Layla. * Layla?

Layla: Hello, Master Fu.

Master Fu: What brings you here?

Layla: I want to talk to you about something.

Master Fu: Hmm. What is it?

Layla: Well... I know we have extra Fairies and Pixies to help us fight villains, but I was thinking maybe I bring the Winx and the Specialist here to help out some more.