Chapter 156: Deker's mission to Mt. Olympus and Alya stopping by

At Marinette's house, after breakfast, everyone gets ready for the day. Marinette brushed her teeth, Marin takes a shower, Bridgette put some face cream on her face and washed it off, Timmy play with his bath toys in the tub, and Fei stepped out of the bathroom in a bathrobe, and blow drying her hair. In Mulan and Shang's room, Mulan brushed her hair as Mushu put blushed on his face.

Mulan: Since when do you wear make-up?

Mushu: I don't. This is just a one-time thing, nothing too major.

Mulan: Whatever you say. *She put a pink flower hair clip in her hair. * There. *Soon, Shang came out, all dressed. * I have to visit Master Fu today.

Shang: Didn't you already visit him?

Mulan: I did. He still needs me to brush up on the past training days I've been missing ever since our final battle with Syndrome.

Shang: Ahh. Okay. When do you leave?

Mulan: In a minute. I know the others have something planned for the day.

Shang: Maybee. *In Sabrina's house, Sabrina checked her phone, and she sees a message from Delmar. *

Sabrina: Delmar landed

Sabrina: Delmar landed. Dad? *Soon, Roger walked in and see Sabrina. *

Roger: Yes, sweetheart?

Sabrina: My friend Delmar has landed at the airport. Can I go see him?

Roger: Sure. Let me just get the car started and we'll go to the airport.

Sabrina: Okay. *Roger walked out, and Sabrina looked at her message and grinned. * (I miss you so much.) *Then, her phone buzzed again, it was a message from Alya. * Hmm. It's Alya. *She answered the message. *

🦊: Hey, Sabrina. We're going to Prado Beach. Wanna come?

🐶: Sure. But I have to meet with someone today. I'll be able to be there.

🦊: Ooh, is it someone special?

🐶: 😊No one is too special. You'll see me soon.

Roger: Sabrina, let's go.