Chapter 110: Talking to Bridgette and getting Kung Food

After the secret was revealed, Bridgette was in her room, crying. Piff woke up from her nap, she looked up and she sees her crying, and she flies up to her.

 Piff woke up from her nap, she looked up and she sees her crying, and she flies up to her

Piff: Pa-toota?

Bridgette: Oh, Piff. You're awake. *She sniffed. * Sorry, I just... found out something unexpected. *Piff looked at Bridgette. *

Piff: Toota?

Bridgette: Just found out that my aunt and uncle are my real parents and the ones who I thought were my real parents... turns out to be my aunt and uncle. Here I thought my life was all a lie. But there was a reason behind it. *She sighed and looked up too. * It's going to be hard to get used to calling my aunt and uncle mom and dad and my cousins my brothers and sister. And with the baby on the way, I... *Soon, more tears start to fall on her face, she sniffed and wipe them. * Not sure if it'll be the same anymore. *Her phone vibrated, and she looked at who was calling her. It was Felix, she sighed. * I don't feel like talking to anybody. *She ignored the phone call and sighed. In the kitchen, Mulan sprinkles some salt on the chicken wraps. *

Mulan: There

Mulan: There. *She holds the plate and walks to the table and put the plate down. * Lunch is ready.

Tom: Thank you, Mulan. *Mulan took a bow and she sit down. *

Yao: Bridgette's been in her room for 30 minutes.

Lele: I don't blame her for staying in her room. Think we were too blunt when we told her the truth?

Yao: No, we weren't.

Sabine: She's just still shaken about the truth. Just give her time, she'll be okay.

Lele: I wish it didn't have to be like this. *She drinks some water. *

Yao: Even though we raised her as our own and not our blood, doesn't mean we'll never stop loving her like the daughter we always wanted.

Tom: We'll try talking to her again later. I'm sure she'll understand and be able to process this moment.

Lele: Maybe you're right.