Chapter 141: Heroes vs Pepe Le Pew

In Paris, France, the Specialists coughed and fan away the smell.

Riven: These things stink *He covered his mouth and nose, the Pixies coughed too, and Pepe Le Pew laugh at them. *

Pepe Le Pew: Nothing can stop me now! *Soon, the portal opened and Ladybug, Black Panther, White Fang, Eagle, Serpentina, Mister Quills, Blue Feather, Firefly, Miss Fawn, Leo, Dovelei, Espadon, Madame Raya, Bloom, Flora, Stella, Layla, Tecna, Musa, Roxy, Zoe, Chiara, Lily, Natalie, Tina, Alice, Alina, Yana, Gemma, Anya, and Liza walked out of the portal, they start covering their noses as the air came in. *

Stella: What a stench

Stella: What a stench. What is that?

Mister Quills: That's a Skunk. Not just any Skunk. *Soon, Pepe Le Pew chuckled as he walked up with a group of Skunks with him. *

Pepe Le Pew: Ahh, it's ze famous Ladybug and her Amis. *He looked at the Winxs, Lovelix, and Olix fairies. * And who do we have here? Ze Fairies.

Zoe: Ugh. He smells worse than anything. *She covered her nose. *

Pepe Le Pew: Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am Pepe Le Pew, a living breathing Skunk. Also, a total charmer for dames like you. *Musa scoffed and rolled her eyes. *

White Fang: What do you want, you stink bomb?

Pepe Le Pew: What Scarlet Truther always wants: Your miraculous. Now, hand them over before things get, how you say? Ugly.

Bloom: I don't think so, Pepe. You won't get near them while we're around.

Pepe Le Pew: Ahh, a little confident, are we now? That could be arranged perfectly. *Everyone scowled as Layla walked up and scowled. * What do you say we have a little whiff? *He used his stink power and blasted half down as they exclaimed, Lily gasped and looked at the Specialists and Pixies. *

Lily: Guys, the Specialists, and the Pixies.

Ladybug: Try to help them. We'll handle Pepe. *Tecna, Musa, Flora, Stella, Zoe, Lily, Natalie, Gemma, Anya, and Yana fly toward them and see if they're okay. Brandon coughed and covered his mouth. Flora helped Helia up, Musa caressed Riven's face, and Tecna looked at Timmy. *

Lily: Goldenrod energy. *She made a green and yellow plasma sphere and hovered it on the Pixies and the Specialists, they weren't weak from the smell. *

 *