Chapter 135: Heroes vs Stoneheart

In the city, all of the Stoneheart clones were surrounding the city, people running away in fear as they charge and destroy parts of Paris, a few Pixies looked around and spotted one Stoneheart.

Lockette: Ladybug, look! *They looked and spotted one on the Eiffel Tower. *

Chiara: We're surrounded by them

Ladybug: Not yet we're not. Come on. *They all start running away from the Stonehearts. *

Firefly: Is running away an option?

Layla: Aren't we gonna take care of them? *Ladybug looked at her yoyo and closed it. *

Ladybug: No

Ladybug: No. If we're gonna save everybody, we're gonna have to go to the source. That one. *She pointed out the Eiffel Tower. Stoneheart roared and he landed on the ground, which cause the ground to vibrate and rumble. The Pixies gasped and looked around too. *

Stoneheart: Ladybug, I see you and the little team have come for a little battle.

Brandon: Who's this rock head?

Ladybug: Stoneheart. Just watch out for his attacks.

Brandon: Noted.

Stoneheart: If you want me to go away, then make a simple trade with your miraculous and I'll take your little fairy friends and Pixies.

Leo: Not happening, Stoneheart. Just call off your army and we'll let you walk away scratch free.

Stoneheart: No can do! In fact, why don't you deal with them? Kudabots! *The Kudabots appeared, armed with their weapons. * And even better: My Easter Island Statues. *He made them appear too, everybody gasped and looked at them all. *

Tina: This is messed up.

Lily: How can we beat them all and get to Stoneheart too?

Zoe: One thing at a time, Lily. Let's just deal with them and then get to Stoneheart.

Stoneheart: Get them! *They all charged toward them. *

Bloom: Let's surround them. *They all charged with their weapons and fight off the Kudabots and Easter Island. Sky struck a few Kudabots with his sword until they fell back and exploded, Zoe uses her powers and created a twister and pushed the Kudabots in the twister, and blow them away, Firefly ducked and dodged a few Easter Statues and threw out his light slicer and knock a few down, but the Easter Statues got back up. *