Chapter 112: Back to work at the Bakery and Luka stopping by

After the battle, Ladybug, Mister Quills, and Blue Feather landed in Marinette's bedroom, and de-transformed, they feed their Kwamis and Pixies.

Marinette: Glad that's over.

Marin: Yeah. Let's go back to the bakery before our parents get suspicious. *They head downstairs to the Livingroom. *

Tom: Hey, guys. I was just gonna call you and tell you to come down.

Bridgette: Well thankfully we came down before you did.

Tom: Well, we only got 5 hours before closing. Let's go back to work. You guys decide what you want to have for dinner.

Marin: Noted. *They head to the front door and head down to the bakery while Lele and Yao stay with Sabine. In the bakery, Tom, Shang, and Marin go to the back kitchen and Marinette, Bridgette, Timmy, Mushu, and Mulan stay up front. *

Bridgette: I'll flip the sign over. *She goes to the door, turns the sign over from closed to open, and unlocked the door. * There. Now, we wait. *She walked back to the counter with the others and wait for some customers. *

In the Aquarium de Paris, everyone watched the new fish in the tank.

Lukas: Whoa. What kind of fish is it?

Mr. Ramirez: This is a Viperfish. They're characterized by their long, needle-like teeth and hinged lower jaws. A typical viperfish grows to lengths of 30 cm. They can stay near lower depths in the daytime and shallower depths at night, primarily in tropical and temperate waters.

Nino: So cool.

Kim: So, it's like a Viper but in fish form?

Simon: You could say that.

Kim: Wow.

Mr. Ramirez: Any questions about the Viperfish? *A few raise their hands. * Yes, you in the pink?

Rose: Where do Viperfishes live?

Mr. Ramirez: They're found in tropical regions of the major oceans. They are also deep-sea dwellers and have luminescent organs along the sides; the lights sometimes function the attraction of other fishes on which they feed.

Rose: Wow.

Mylene: Um... are Viperfish endangered?

Mr. Ramirez: Nope. They're a healthy fish population. Nothing is harming them.

Mylene: That's good.

Mr. Ramirez: Any other questions? *Sabrina and Ivan raise their hands. * Yes, you are in the black shirt.

Ivan: How long do they live?

Mr. Ramirez: I'm glad you asked. Viperfish live around 30-40 years in the wild and a bit longer when kept as pets. The oldest is around 50 years of age. They are effortlessly kept in aquariums and adjust well to the pet's life. And what about you?