Chapter 176: Getting inside the Volcano and stopping the shadow monsters

Outside of the Volcano Lair doorway, everyone met up before going inside.

Brandon: Once you're in, we'll make sure none of the remaining shadow creatures come after you.

Melody: But you've been fighting all day.

Riven: Our skills are still sharp.

Brandon: Don't worry about us.

Leo: Let's go up ahead. *They walked straight to the entrance. Stella walks closer to Brandon. *

Stella: Oh, Brandon. *They embraced. *

Brandon: I love you, my golden girl.

Stella: I love you, my hero. *She hugged him. *

Brandon: Stella, no matter what happens, remember that I'll always be with you

Brandon: Stella, no matter what happens, remember that I'll always be with you. *Inside the Volcano, Eagle looked over at Leo. *

Eagle: I know we haven't been closer like we used to be. But that's the point of being a couple, isn't it? *Leo looked at Eagle, he leaned in and kissed her, Eagle looked surprised and kissed him back as she blushed. Madame Raya looked at Espadon, she slowly reaches for his hand and hold it. Espadon looked down and noticed Madame Raya holding his hand, he started to grin at her. And Roxy watched the Winx with their boyfriends, she sighed. *

Miss Fawn: Forgot to ask, who were you talking to at the water?

Firefly: Just a girl named Aqua. Guess she's a sea person.

Miss Fawn: Huh, I'm sure she's nice.

Firefly: Meh, she's okay. *Black Panther sighed, then Blue Feather put her hand on his shoulder, and he looked at her. *

Blue Feather: Don't worry about Marinette, we will bring her back. Trust me. *Black Panther sighed and grinned. Timmy notices something on the ship's monitors. *

Timmy: Ah, I'm sorry, girls, time's up. Let's go! *The Winx, Lovelix, Olix, Regalix, and Majorix Club fly inside with the pixies following after the Miraculous heroes. The specialists prepare to fight the approaching shadow monsters.

Serpentine: Just hope we could get there in time. *In the main room, the portal showed the passageway dimension. *

 *