Chapter 17: Dinnertime and news for Bridgette

After a fun time at the park, the sun starts to set, so everyone starts going home for the day.

Marin: Well today was hectic.

Bridgette: I wouldn't call it hectic, just a little unexpected.

Marin: Either way, I'm glad it's almost over. *They walk to the front door and head to the living room, they see Tom in the kitchen, making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.*

Tom: Hey, kids

Tom: Hey, kids. You're all early. Dinner should be ready in 10 minutes.

Marin: Oh.

Tom: You can help set the table until it's all done.

Marinette: Okay. *They go to the kitchen and grab some plates, cups, utensils, and napkins and start setting the table up, Timmy came out of the bathroom, drying his hands with a paper towel.*

Timmy: Hey, what smells so good?

Tom: It's spaghetti, Timmy.

Timmy: Spaghetti?

Bridgette: We're having it for dinner, remember? *She put the cup down on the table.*

Timmy: Oh yeah, I remember now.

Tom: Should be done in 5 minutes. Better check on the croissant rolls. *He put the spoon down and checked on the croissant rolls in the oven.* They're done. *He put on his oven mitt and put it on, get the pan out, and put it in the oven.* Let these cool off until then. *Mulan walked in from the laundry room.*

Mulan: Okay, laundry is done

Sabine: Thank you, Mulan. *Tom stirred the pasta in the pot, and he turned the stove off.*

Outside of the island, the sun sets lower, and the moon starts to rise a little higher. In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther types on the computer screen and thinks a little bit.

Deker: What are you doing?

Scarlet Truther: Trying to see which battle weapon I would use in case I go out there and fight them off. Or trying to see if one of my new villains would step in and fight them.