Chapter 183: Heroes vs villains (Part 2) part 2

In the city, Electra shoots out an electric current blast, but Katana blocked it off with her katana sword, King Monkey see Deceptron, Yamiror, and Plant Fiend charging toward him.

King Monkey: Hey, watch where you step. Banana blast! *He shoots out banana peels on the ground, they slipped and crashed into a parked car. Ruta hovered above them. *

Ruta: Blazing fire! *She shoots out a beam of fire, Stella and Gemma exclaimed as the fire hit the ground

Ruta: Blazing fire! *She shoots out a beam of fire, Stella and Gemma exclaimed as the fire hit the ground. * Firestorm! *She shoots out a fire blast, but Madame Raya made a bubble shield appear and blocked off the fire blast. *

Madame Raya: This is too tough. *Nataly formed a snowball and threw it at Ruta, she was frozen solid in snow. Darcy looked around and scowled. *

Darcy: They seem to be more powerful.

Farra: Not for long. Acid blast! *She shoots out a swirling purple and lime green energy blast, but Magnolia blocked off the blast with her energy shield. She flies up and made a crystal white plasma ball and shoot out at Farra, she flew back and almost went down, she scowled and flies forward. *

White Wing: Crane Wings! *He made Crane wings appear and he flies up. Farra threw out a chromatic orb, White Wing evaded the orb that was thrown out. * Crane Wing flap! *He clapped his wings as he made gusts of wind, pushing Farra back. *

Electra: Looks like the old man has a bit of strength in him, and everyone else has gotten tougher.

Icy: Well not for long they won't be. *Soon, a water blast hit Icy, and a vine grabbed Darcy, she struggled to free herself. She looked down and spotted Flora. *

Darcy: Let me go, you stupid flower fairy! *She suddenly broke free from the vine, Flora shield herself when the vine pieces flew all over the place, and she gasped. * Dumb move, Flora. Now get a taste of my shadow spell! *She formed a purple-black plasma sphere and was about to throw it at Flora, but Alice flew forward as her hands glowed. *

Alice: Shining diamond! *She shoots out a rainbow energy beam and hit Darcy. *

Darcy: Ugh, so bright! I can't see! *Soon, Ladybug, White Fang, Viperion, and Night Shadow appeared

Darcy: Ugh, so bright! I can't see! *Soon, Ladybug, White Fang, Viperion, and Night Shadow appeared. They looked around and see the Heroes and Villains fighting. Purple Tigress twirled her bolas and struck Killer Croc in the snout, he growled and hold the snout. *