Chapter 4: Laser Tag and planning Bubbler's return

In the Laz-o-Rama, they wait for more people to come, and when the doors open, Luka walked in.

Nino: Hey, you're on time. We were just discussing teams for laser tag.

Luka: Okay.

Alya: Nino and I are captains. I choose Zoey. *Zoey goes up to Alya.*

Nino: Tyler. *Tyler goes up to Nino.*

Alya: And Juleka. *Juleka walks up to Alya.*

Nino: Well, Luka you're on my team.

Luka: Okay. *He walks up to Nino. Soon, the Laser Tag employee walked up to them.*

Laser Tag employee (Isaac): Okay, are we all set here? *They all answered yes to Isaac.* Okay, follow me, please? *They all followed Isaac, he showed them the vests and laser guns.* Since you guys have teams, the boys will have the blue vest, and the girls will have the red vest. *They all grab a vest and put it on, then they grab their laser guns and go through door #2.* Okay, you all know the rules of laser tag, right? *Everyone answered yes to Isaac.* Okay. Have fun. *He walked away and they all start playing Laser Tag. Alya hide behind a block pillar, she looked ahead and she spotted Nino, she got him.*

Nino: Hey!

Alya: Gotcha.

Nino: Dang it. *She moves on to the next person. Lukas hides in plain sight, and Jolly hovers next to him.*

Lukas: Seen anything, Jolly? *Jolly flies over and looked over.*

Jolly: Nothing yet.

Lukas: Stay alert. *Jolly looked out and nothing yet. He sees Rose and Marinette; she flies down to Lukas.*

Jolly: I see Rose and Marinette.

Lukas: Perfect. *He stepped out and shoot a laser at Rose.*

Rose: Hey!

Lukas: Gotcha. *He moves to the next target. Marinette crouches down and Lockette uses her scepter and locates Max.*

Lockette: Marinette, Max is this way.

Marinette: Thanks, Lockette. *She stepped out and look for him.*

In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther and The Bubbler walked to the front of the lair.

Scarlet Truther: Alright, Bubbler. Are you ready to go? *Bubbler gets his bubble wand and twirl it around and holds it out.*

The Bubbler: Ready!

Scarlet Truther: Perfect. Henchmen, get the teleporter ready. Time to send Bubbler to Paris. *The Henchmen brought the teleporter out and get it ready to go.*

Henchmen #5: It's all set, Scarlet Truther.

Scarlet Truther: Good. Go on ahead, Bubbler. *He walks up to the teleporter and Henchmen #5 presses the red button the teleporter starts to buzz, whistle, and beep, then the teleporter beam appeared and teleports Bubbler to Paris, France. In Paris, France, a teleporter beam appeared and made Bubbler appear too.*