Chapter 163: Getting the last 5 heroes

In Sabrina's house, Sabrina handed Delmar a cup of water.

Delmar: Thanks.

Sabrina: You're welcome.

Delmar: So, where are your friends?

Sabrina: At the Beach. We should stop by and see if they're there.

Delmar: There's a Beach in Paris?

Sabrina: It's called Prado Beach, it's just in the South of Paris. I'll have to ask my dad if we can go there.

Delmar: Okay. *Soon, Sabrina spotted a Dog collar necklace, and she gasped. * What's that?

Sabrina: Oh, it's nothing. Why don't you go... to the guest room?

Delmar: Why?

Sabrina: So, you can get unpacked and come out to the Livingroom.

Delmar: Okay? *He headed to the guest room, Sabrina opened the window and the Dog collar miraculous appeared. She grinned, put on the necklace, and a bright orange and white light appeared, it was Barkk. *

Sabrina: Barkk!

Sabrina: Barkk!

Barkk: Hi, Sabrina. Ladybug needs you for a training session. She's at the Jardin des Tuileries.

Sabrina: Really? *Barkk nods her head yes. *

Barkk: Just say " On the hunt!"

Sabrina: Barkk, on the hunt! *She transforms into Miss Hound. She opened the window, leaped out, and headed to Jardin des Tuileries. In the Place des Vosges, Nathaniel sits under a tree and writes in his journal about when he spotted the Rooster miraculous. *

Marc: Hmm. What's this? *The energy sphere with the Rooster miraculous float forward, then it landed on his hand. * A thumb ring? *He put it on and a bright yellow-orange and white light appeared, it was Orikko. *