Chapter 142: The final gift and going to the bakery

In Master Fu's house, everybody's out of their hero mode, the Winxs hug their fairy pets, and Master Fu watched them.

Master Fu: Well done on your mission to the Arctic Circle. You were able to restore the Pillar of Snow and Ice and clear up the snowstorm.

Adrien: Well, it wasn't easy. But we managed to do what we have to do.

Bloom: Thanks for taking of things while we were away.

Sky: It's what we do, plus someone has to handle things while you guys are away. *Soon, a bright light appeared, everyone shield their eyes and backed away slowly. *

Marinette: That light.

Chiara: What is it?

Natalie: It's the Ethereal Fairies. *Soon, the Ethereal Fairies appeared. *

Master Fu: Hello again, Ethereal Fairies

Orange Ethereal Fairy: Hello, Master Fu. We want to say a few things to the heroes who helped protect the Pillar of Snow and Ice.

Green Ethereal Fairy: You made good use of the gifts we gave you.

Orange Ethereal Fairy: Yes. The Gift of Wisdom and the Gift of Heart.

Green Ethereal Fairy: We will now give you another gift. I'll be the dangerous one.

Bloom: Why?

Orange Ethereal: Because it's the Black Gift. *She showed them the Black Gift, everyone looked at it, then it disappeared. *

Zoey: What does that do?

Orange Ethereal Fairy: It is a spell that saves a person from death. That is why no one likes to use it.

Bloom: I don't know what you mean.

Lukas: So, if one of us dies... we have to use it?

Blue Ethereal Fairy: Yes.

Green Ethereal Fairy: More than one human being could be beyond life's threshold, but you may only rescue one person.

Blue Ethereal Fairy: This is the prophecy. We wish you all the best of luck. *The Ethereal Fairies disappeared. *