Chapter 180: Paris destruction and getting the whole team

In Paris, France, the Hawk ship landed, Firefly looked out the window and he sees destruction around the city.

Firefly: Guys, we got a problem.

Sky: What is it? *Flora looked out the window and gasped. *

Flora: This is bad. *They see villains destroying Paris, people running away in fear, and some of the Pixies gasped too. *

Stella: Is this secondhand war or something?

Ladybug: Worse. *The hangar door opened, and everyone came out and looked at the villains and the destruction they made to the city. *

Icy: Well, who's back?

Ogron: We were wondering when you'll return.

Miss Fawn: Not them again.

Leo: It's bad enough we kicked their butts so many times but after this... I'm ready to beat them up again.

Smokescreen: Go ahead and try. *Soon, all the villains started using their powers, but they were being dodged by Espadon's force power. *

Electra: What the...

Poison Ivy: What just happened?

Ladybug: Spread out and surround them all. *They all spread out and take down each villain. Leo fights off Cat Woman, she swings her claws around trying to get Leo, but he twirled and threw his ring out and trapped her, she struggled to break free from the ring. Then, Eagle fly up in the air while the Witches flies after her, using their evil magic, but keep missing her, and Icy, Darcy, and Stormy used their powers, but Zoe created a tornado, Tina used her firepower into the mix, pulled the Trix in, they screamed and hit the ground as the fire tornado went away. *

Tina: Guess someone can't stay on their feet after that. *Icy stands back up and grunts angrily. *

Icy: Icicle barrage! *She forms ice arrows and shoots them at Zoe and Tina, but they flew away as the ice arrows hit the ground, she scowled and keep firing more ice arrows, Ladybug was about to join them, but White Wing stopped her. *

White Wing: Ladybug, get some help

White Wing: Ladybug, get some help. We'll hold them off until you get back.

Ladybug: Are you sure?

White Wing: Yes. *He snapped his fingers and magically summoned the miracle box from his house. * Make it quick too.

Ladybug: Alright. *She takes the box and runs off to get more hero help. Desiree, Earthquake Queen, and Planetera scowled at the Winx. Desiree used her powers and summoned more evil genies, she then used her powers and created a pink swirling spiral, Planetera raised her wand and added comets to the swirling spiral, it was pushing towards them. *

Tecna: Defender plate! *She creates a green graphic shield blocking the pink swirling spiral with the asteroids, then it went away. Stella scowled as she flies forward. *